Just Bought These Bad Boys!

Did I read right that a man in his 20's on here owns 2 or 3 dozen sets of trainers, and is considering buying more, all of which look pure sh*te and screaming of nedensity? Does the world we live in, dumbing down the dumbells from previously unimaginable troughs of dumbellianness actually manifest itself in dumbsters behaving this dumbtastefully? Staggering. The relevance of being in his 20's as opposed to 30's or 40's is unknown. Even to me. And I wrote the c**t. Still f**king sick as f**k.

I was going through this thread and thought it was strange that no-one had questioned Roberto's 30-40 pairs of trainers.

For what reason would anyone need anything in excess of 5 pairs of trainers, never mind 30-40...

Roberto?

I'm sure the homeless Albanian you bought them aff would have settled for less.

Yes but give poor amancalledbuck a break, he's just lost his house, his business, his savings, his morale, his marbles, and his continence.

So, he was over the moon for the fifteen quid.

I was going through this thread and thought it was strange that no-one had questioned Roberto's 30-40 pairs of trainers.

For what reason would anyone need anything in excess of 5 pairs of trainers, never mind 30-40...

Roberto?

I have 18.

Soon as they're dirty, I buy a new pair.

Roberto?

Think he has much more than that actually

When i last did a stock take as it were i have 230-235 pairs of trainers.

An obbsesion that has spanned years. Most in the loft but i enjoy the searching for that elusive rare pair or a deadstock find ad so on.

Met a few folk through it, some good friends now, some not so. Totally understand why folk would question why do i need so many pairs, i dont need them, but its an interest i have, trainers/sportswear/streetwear whatever and as such it doesnt harm anyone.

Sold many pairs over the years and the money involved can be crazy, some people are willing to pay hundreds or even 4 figure sums for certain pairs. Match worn Jordans buy the man himself can fetch 10s of thousands