Merc, Bmw Or Audi

Bluto10

I like audi cars, infact A3 and S3 are my favourite, classy look and shift quite abit, although i reckon now that most of the pricks and w*nkers that used to drive BMW have now jumped on the audi and started giving them a drive, I also like BMW, smooth ride in them and bonny look.

I drive a skoda fabia which is a cheap audi ( tell an audi salesman that and watch him cringe ) i also drive a mercedes vito mini bus for my part time taxi work which is a heap of sh#t. Can't fault the engine on the merc as it's done 230,000 miles and its still on the original engine. My sister used to have one of those audi quattro's which was the mutts nuts. Never driven a beamer so my drunken conclusion is that audi's are by far the better vehicle to drive. :)

I have an M Class merc and its the best car I ever had, had an Ms ports 3 series Beamer before it, and whilst it was decent, I just find BMW's dull, and extremely bland inside.

I've never owned an Audi, but don't think they are anywhere near the level of Mercs or BMW's, but thats just my perception.

Aye but depends what level of spec you buy, thing with bm's you have to spec up in the e46's to get sat nav etc and that makes a lot of difference to the interior.

Always liked beemers since i got a run in my pal's one and my dads but nothing wrong with amg mercs either or higher end audi's.

BMW's are the best though in my opinion, quicker than audi's round the track aswell, despite only be rear wheel drive, aswell as the power they get from the engines.

the 3.2 engine in the old m3's was brilliant for a naturally aspirated engine.

I very nearly bought Zander Diamond's old M sport BMW (true story), but to be honest it wasn't very good looking, ridiculously expensive for what it was, rubbish going forwards, dangerous going backwards, and terrible at corners.

:P

Audi, for true winners.

I very nearly bought Zander Diamond's old M sport BMW (true story), but to be honest it wasn't very good looking, ridiculously expensive for what it was, rubbish going forwards, dangerous going backwards, and terrible at corners.

:P

Audi, for true winners.

Range Rover Vogue. (Not a Range Rover Sport as they are repulsive beasts)

End of thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Not into cars but I do love my VW Polo. Best car I've ever had. Solid, reliable. Got to drive a Beemer for a while and didn't like it. A car for nobs, boring and sh*te in bad weather. Although I did like the BMW Museum in Munich a few weeks back.

Out of the three I'd pick an Audi. Thinking about changing my car and might contemplate this, just a small one though. Definitely get a Golf or an Audi if I had a family.

i work for chauffeur / courier company in London. we have a fleet of Mercs Audis and BMW's. I personally have driven a couple of each for years.

I also had a bm convertable a few years back, the 320. hated it pedals were offset, road holding in the wet was very poor, and it was boring. I drove an audi a6 2.5 tdi auto.

took it from London to Aberdeen and back to Biggar before needing to fuel up. however a few weeks later the auto box packed up and it cost the company 2k to repair.

Never broke down in e class merc, however, there was a new one brought to our office two weeks ago, 54 miles on clock and front nearside suspension had collapsed.

the driver who was meant to get it ended up with a new bm 530 gt. now if you havent seen these have a close look this is a piece of work, but might also be a marmite car for the look of it.

im in a audi a5 now,(company one) and in no hurry to change unless for the 530 gt