The Apprentice

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin forward to this. One of my favourite shows on telly. It's a bonus with the general election delaying the series last year, we now have had 2 series in 6 months.

None of the females are particularly tidy like the stunning Liz Locke of last year but i guess i'd have a go at Felicity.

What an awful c**t that Edward was, really poor project manager, and deserved to go.

Think the black girl will be next to leave she seemed to back away from any blame at all costs, a stupid decision in this process.

The task was one, as the fruit salad was priced very well and they managed to save the task as the pasta was sh*te, thought they might of damaged their chances when they decided to not spend

clearly none of them have ever played wi their smart phones before.

clearly i was being too adventurous when i heard create an app and i immediately thought games - tower defence, castle crushers or physics puzzles. very simple to create and everybody loves playing them

yes the market is saturated wi those 2 types of game as it is but f**k me, theyd shift better than ones that make random noises.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jim should have followed that up with:

''Alan, you're a dick, hamming it up for the compliant masses, f**koff, ram your job in your arse, it'll be the epitomy of drudgery, or pish if you prefer, as soon as that f**king camera stops f**king rolling, go and f**k yersel with your offer, and your TV programme, you made a c**t of running Spurs, and the Amstrad computer was a f**king joke, so dinna f**king tell me what f**king side my f**king bread's buttered on ya f**king self-delusional clown, ye werena so f**king smart then, when 45,000 were ripping the sh*t from you at White Hart Lane ya f**king mouthpiece so f**king zip it ya torn faced c**t''

That should put his phasers on stun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i reckon wiggy should enter.

the business acumen and fwd-thinking dynamism he's shown at a.f.c would surely make him a contender for a first week exit.

"Aye, see, now, whit ahm gaun tae dee is spaind aw ma money on sh*te ah dinna need within the furst yeary oh openin' the busnuss, then cripple the busnusses' finunces fur the duration, like. Thain ull be mackin' a fayulled busnussmin in charge o negotiatin' the coantracts now, aye, says aye. Oh, an thain ahll be tailin' aw the customers that they're c**ts, jist tae minimise oany poatinshull income."

"Aye, see, now, whit ahm gaun tae dee is spaind aw ma money on sh*te ah dinna need within the furst yeary oh openin' the busnuss, then cripple the busnusses' finunces fur the duration, like. Thain ull be mackin' a fayulled busnussmin in charge o negotiatin' the coantracts now, aye, says aye. Oh, an thain ahll be tailin' aw the customers that they're c**ts, jist tae minimise oany poatinshull income."

Milne can be accused of many things but one thing he is not is a bad businessman. Unfortunately for us, Aberdeen Football Club is not his business, The Sewart Milne Group is his business.

Milne can be accused of many things but one thing he is not is a bad businessman. Unfortunately for us, Aberdeen Football Club is not his business, The Sewart Milne Group is his business.

Which begs the question... what the f**k is he doing here, then?

Which begs the question... what the f**k is he doing here, then?

He's Aberdonian and therefore quite happy to play the long game and take all the sh*t if it means that he will be able to buy the land Pittodrie sits on to build flats to the benefit of The Stewart Milne group. Plus no doubt, get the contract to build the new stadium to the benefit of the Stewart Milne Group. Remember, The Stewart Milne Group has already benefitted from AFC buy building our glorious RDS stand. The stand where (if you're on the top deck) you can't see the goal :applause: .

Nae bad for a sparky, as I said you can't accuse him of being a bad businessman.

Hope that bitch on Jim and Susies team, (Natasha?) gets fired next week. She was a complete moron and I can't believe she was blaming Susie for the fact they didn't get their reward for winning. Total bitch, ugly as well...Jim should have told her to GTF.

It's a shame Melody :wub: got the dunt.

Helen :wub: or Jim to win!

He's Aberdonian and therefore quite happy to play the long game and take all the sh*t if it means that he will be able to buy the land Pittodrie sits on to build flats to the benefit of The Stewart Milne group. Plus no doubt, get the contract to build the new stadium to the benefit of the Stewart Milne Group. Remember, The Stewart Milne Group has already benefitted from AFC buy building our glorious RDS stand. The stand where (if you're on the top deck) you can't see the goal :applause: .

Nae bad for a sparky, as I said you can't accuse him of being a bad businessman.

milne is a prick.

i canna believe someone who is presumably an great business brain, manages to do f**k all for the benefit of aberdeen football club.

if a.f.c. were a plc he would be sacked for gross incompetence.

i could do a faaaar better job.

Canna believe they thought that Christopher Columbus was British and discovered the potato! Also they didn't know that Caracas was the capital city of Venezuela. Plus Jim's arithmetic was shockingly bad; £7 x 60 = £4800 :laughing:

Idiots the lot of them :nutter: . The interviews should be fun.

Susan - how shes still there i have no idea. she has NO ideas of her own (chink in her armour) and is a frickin air-head.

Helen - straight-laced and calculated, must be favourite

tom - very likeable guy, dark horse

jim - legend. great comedy value

Alan Sugar has a soft spot for Tom.

Helen is definitely the favourite, although last weeks shambles dented that slightly. I'd imagine that she will stand up for herself fairly well in the interview stage and come out with more dignity than the other 3. I suspect Jim will get torn apart in the interviews more than the others.