The Apprentice

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susan - how shes still there i have no idea. she has NO ideas of her own (chink in her armour) and is a frickin air-head.

Helen - straight-laced and calculated, must be favourite

tom - very likeable guy, dark horse

jim - legend. great comedy value

I get ya daft racist.

I'd love a shot at the apprentice, would be great fun.

Jim will get torn a new one in the interviews.

All depends what their proposed business is.

ive gone full 180 on helen, shes a devious one and was quite rude to tom throughout, but she did it in a sly way so went largely unnoticed. id say winning so often will possibly work against her as we dont really know anything about her. the 1 time she was in the board room was when she downed tools and gave up, then fought dirty to stay in. at least with the other 3, youve heard them plead their case repeatedly so know what they want to do.

tom to win. hes the only one that i reckon would thrive and flourish with the prize. the rest would take the money and make decent profits but tom surely has the most potential.

ive gone full 180 on helen, shes a devious one and was quite rude to tom throughout, but she did it in a sly way so went largely unnoticed. id say winning so often will possibly work against her as we dont really know anything about her. the 1 time she was in the board room was when she downed tools and gave up, then fought dirty to stay in. at least with the other 3, youve heard them plead their case repeatedly so know what they want to do.

tom to win. hes the only one that i reckon would thrive and flourish with the prize. the rest would take the money and make decent profits but tom surely has the most potential.

Tom is fairly genuine. He seems a nice bloke and he is right up Lord Sugars alley (stop tittering at the back......).

I do have a bit of a thing for Helen, never really noticed her before Melody left ( :wub: ).

Aye, the potential to blow it. The guy is basically a moron, albeit a pleasant moron. For me, the winner should be the one who has been shown to be the most competent throughout, and that is clearly Helen. If Suggo holds the fact that she has not had her own business before against her, then what's the f**king point of letting her compete in the first place? The same goes for the engineer who he fired earlier because of his "previous experiences" with them.

Aye, the potential to blow it. The guy is basically a moron, albeit a pleasant moron. For me, the winner should be the one who has been shown to be the most competent throughout, and that is clearly Helen. If Suggo holds the fact that she has not had her own business before against her, then what's the f**king point of letting her compete in the first place? The same goes for the engineer who he fired earlier because of his "previous experiences" with them.

Toms business will be mypyinthesky, a British style fast food joint on Mars, where he clearly belongs.

Helen the obvious favourite but i just think Tom might pip her to the post for some reason, despite the fact he's lost more tasks than he's won. Susan surely has no chance, despite her actually setting up a business in the real world and Jim, despite being a likeable and confident guy, i don't think stands a chance either.

2 hour special on Sunday, looking forward to it. :thumbup1:

There's also a programme on Friday night @ 10:35pm where Dara O' Briain tells us how to win the Apprentice, could be funny.

For the record I hope Tom wins. I can imagine him coming up with all these Dragon's Den type of inventions and with Sugar's business clout behind him it would surely be a wining combination? Hope boring old Helen doesn't win.

You wouldn't even get through the prelims, as soon as you set foot through the door you'd set off the mongol detectors.

Couple of doctors would fire a tranquilizer dart into your fat neck, bump cap on and straight into the yellow bus for some electric shock treatment and a bowl of semolina.

You Bellend.

chunk, you wouldnt be allowed on the apprentice cause you wouldnt fit through the double doors to the boardroom.

mind you, suger might squeeze you in just so he could say: ''cheesepies, you're fat.''

Personally I think that the 12 week build up meant nothing in the end. The overall decision was based on the business plan. Helen was dominant throughout the whole competition and still lost, Tom was the weakest of the 4 and he ended up becoming "the apprentice(ish)". Flawed but enjoyable. I think they should have went over the business plans in the first week, taking out all the sh*te ideas and THEN having the rest of the tasks after that.

Personally I think that the 12 week build up meant nothing in the end.

Yep, seems pointless when one contestant has clearly proven themselves to be the best and they still don't win.

Tom is a bit of a weirdo, I reckon he has a hidden past of some sort.