All - Inclusive Holidays

Are they not normally shxte, with pish diseased food, and a propensity to attract football top wearing morons ?

Usually aye. English familes that consist of a loud ugly fat wife, a chav son who supports Chelsea, a daughter who is a slut and has her hair braided within 24 hours of arriving and a husband who is bald, has several tatoos (ex wifes name, his mothers, a date of birth that doesn't quite tie in with the kids he's with or an English flag) and wears an England top EVERYWHERE. Usually they hang out England towels from their balcony, before getting up at 5am to queue for a decent deck chair where they sit for the remainder of the afternoon. When night comes they head to the local "british" pub, order fish n chips and drink pints of lager while watching English football on TV. Repeat until end of holiday.

I've seen the above in so many countries it's unbelievable. Avoid tourist traps, or you'll think you are in Butlins on a heat wave.

If you are hitting the caribbean or such like, all-inclusive is the way to go. Pay a wee bit more and you avoid the resorts full of those mentioned above (though still share a flight with them).

Anywhere closer, I agree with whoever said above, self-catering is better. Especially if you can get a group and a villa or something like that. Restaurants some nights, barbecues others.

All Inclusive for

Been to Turkey a couple of times, really enjoyed it both times. It's still really cheap and they have some really fancy hotels over there that have been built recently. We went to the Club Cettia in Marmaris for a week last year, if you have a family with young kids i'd recommend it as the entertainment and the staff are very friendly and they are really good with the kids. I don't have kids mind you, so didn't stay around too offen! But the hotel is nice, the food was surprisingly decent and the location was fairly central.

p.s. Ephesus is stunning, that library is awesome!

If you are hitting the caribbean or such like, all-inclusive is the way to go. Pay a wee bit more and you avoid the resorts full of those mentioned above (though still share a flight with them).

Anywhere closer, I agree with whoever said above, self-catering is better. Especially if you can get a group and a villa or something like that. Restaurants some nights, barbecues others.

All Inclusive for