All - Inclusive Holidays

All inclusive holidays are alright as long as you do a few trips and sample the local culture.

Went to Agadir in Morocco couple years back for a year which was good. Did day trip to Marrakech, went up the Kasbah, went to a traditional Berber night and had best ever massage in one of local places.

Going to Marmaris all inclusive this year with other half and wee man. I'm hoping to do a few trips as I'd get bored just being at the hotel all the time.

bulgaria was incredible when the missus and i went last year - couldnt recommend it highly enough

Good to hear, few of us booked up there for July cause it was coming up half the price for Sunny Beach than a week in any of Napa,Maga,Ibiza. Dirt cheap aswell I hear?

i was fannying about with all inclusive holidays on the net last week, plugged in Caribbean 2 adults 3 kids and the dates. Some place came up, nice as it was for 27 000 sheet.

I didn't book it.

aye prob best not for you. freee food all day long, too much temptation.

anyone been to cuba at all?

Aye, loved it. Went tae Sandals for oor honeymoon. Got there at 2am, opened the curtains the next morning and looked down to the pool to see a bevvy of stunning burds wi their tits oot :)

Sandals is for couples only, so no noisy bairns. They also delicately point oot that by couples they mean the one man and one woman variety :laughing:

Good food, good drink, good weather, good beaches and no septics. Canna beat it.

Quite right, f**k paying big coin to chill in the sun drinking rum while chutney ferrets are roaming the place wanking each other off at the poolside bar and fingering each others anus at the buffet.

Bluto might enjoy that sort of thing but its nae for me, Pint of Lager and a spunk chaser is the order of the day for Bloots.

aye, that sort of thing should be kept for behind closed doors.

or oil rig cabins.

Aye, loved it. Went tae Sandals for oor honeymoon. Got there at 2am, opened the curtains the next morning and looked down to the pool to see a bevvy of stunning burds wi their tits oot :)

Sandals is for couples only, so no noisy bairns. They also delicately point oot that by couples they mean the one man and one woman variety :laughing:

Good food, good drink, good weather, good beaches and no septics. Canna beat it.

nice one. I've been keen on going for a while. Managed to pretty much convince the mrs that its a good choice, but only know one guy thats been. I'll be down the travel agents seeing whats what at the weekend

Went to Sunny Beach with my pal a few years ago, really enjoyed it. We went in September so wasn't too many Brits, just lots of hot Scandinavian/German/Russian chicks.

We stayed in Hotel Diamond which was decent enough, just up from the main strip of bars. Was also handy if you go the street parallel to the beach but about 100m back it is dirt cheap, pints were about 50p.

Dominican Republic in August, expensive, but outstanding reviews, and looks the muts nuts,

whether I like the 14 days and nights in a complex resort time will tell.

Was there last year (June/July time) up at Puerto Plata. Hotel we were at was good, helped by the free bar and ongoing World Cup. Food was excellent (surprisingly), varied each day.

Your last point is very valid though, if you are up in the area where we were, trips were limited and the city itself would not be the best to go for a wonder through yourself.

Was there last year (June/July time) up at Puerto Plata. Hotel we were at was good, helped by the free bar and ongoing World Cup. Food was excellent (surprisingly), varied each day.

Your last point is very valid though, if you are up in the area where we were, trips were limited and the city itself would not be the best to go for a wonder through yourself.

It is in the Puerto Plata area, one of the Iberostar resorts.

Suppose it is all comparable, AI in Spain and get demanding guffs, AI in Dom Rep and demanding yanks.

It is in the Puerto Plata area, one of the Iberostar resorts.

Suppose it is all comparable, AI in Spain and get demanding guffs, AI in Dom Rep and demanding yanks.

Can't remember the name of the place we stayed, but can't say I noticed too much issues with other people there. Flew out of Glasgow and there were a few Glaswegians at our resort who were all decent enough.