Words With Friends

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lulled into a false sense of security. You're bloody good.

I'll give you a game, you should win easy giving the fact that you pull me up all the time for not being able to spell. :itch-chin:

I'm on my fourth game now so a relative newby but learning how to get big points on the board through shitey wee made up words rather than playing 7 letter actual real words for next to fuck all points. Words With Friends? Scrabble for neds mair like.

When the going gets tough for people, they just resign.

Boofon for example ;).

After raping HuckTheFuns by 149 points in one games, he was about 80 points ahead of me in our other game.....he almost threw it away, but managed to touch down with the 'QI' combination.

I knew you'd be pissed off. :sheepdance:

Funny you should mention that Roberto as Boofon done just the very same thing with me yesterday.

I think I was about 80 points ahead, certainly not romping it and salvageable with a large triple word score, and then he resigned out the blue!

You were over 100 points ahead with only a few letters left MDAL.

I did the honourable thing and fell on my sword.

It was one way traffic and I had to get out.

I'll give you a game, you should win easy giving the fact that you pull me up all the time for not being able to spell. :itch-chin:

I'm on my fourth game now so a relative newby but learning how to get big points on the board through shitey wee made up words rather than playing 7 letter actual real words for next to fuck all points. Words With Friends? Scrabble for neds mair like.

No bother.

Find boofon and get a game set up.

Roberto Tainboy is deadly.

You've been warned.

There is some better ones than that I've had played against me by some randoms in the world.....you can suss out the ones who are cheating pretty sharpish though.

The only way you're going to learn is to PLAY a game rather than resigning.

I've been further behind than you were when you resigned and beaten people. It's how the letters fall.

What do you mean by cheating?

I very much showed against HuckTheFuns a comeback can be done....he was miles ahead - and I managed to pull it back, it just depended on how the letters fell, I also had very shite letters at the time aswell, so he did have a chance of a comeback.......but I'll say he'd not have, because I'm too good.

KSL now thinking he can comeback after all this time and give me a game, he's another 'resigner' when the going gets tough.

K-9 is on some run against me at the moment however.

KSL also resigned against me when I was beating him. Bad etiquette.

I'll bite.

The only reason I would have resigned would be if I'd gone offshore.

Or if I'd gone on holiday.

I'd see it out even if I was being given a sound thrashing.