Ancelotti - Sacked

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think this sacking is another outrageous one by Chelsea. He wins the title in his first season then finishes second in his second. Hardly a bad record. Was Fergie sacked last season for finishing second?

Add to the fact that the Torres signing was rumoured to be Abramovich's signing (great signing Abram, money well spent) and you can see he was fighting a losing battle.

Chelsea have suddenly become the next Real Madrid. Fail to win the title and you're out. Don't agree with this policy at all.

Truth. It's been on the radio apparently.

Van Basten, with Hiddink as Director of Football. Still have no idea what a Director of Football actually does.

Steals a wage of course :dontknow:

Van Basten is a weird one though. Obviously a fantastic player but has he really done that well as a manager?

Steals a wage of course :dontknow:

Van Basten is a weird one though. Obviously a fantastic player but has he really done that well as a manager?

No not at all. Some managers just seem to get jobs solely on their name. He either resigned or got sacked as Ajax manager, can't remember, but he didn't do too well there.

No not at all. Some managers just seem to get jobs solely on their name. He either resigned or got sacked as Ajax manager, can't remember, but he didn't do too well there.

Yeah that's what i thought. Well all i can say to Van Basten is "good luck", cause if it's true he's going to need some luck.

And it won't be Van Basten, presumably because his clogs won't fit through the door and he schpeaks like thisch?

Rules out Steve McLaren then?

Surely be offered to Hiddink but whether he'll take it is a different matter. Redknapp would be an interesting one, would love to see if he really can cut it at that level.

• 1 year later...

Pressure getting to Ancelotti already, big spending PSG could only muster a 0-0 draw with newly promoted Ajaccio last night,(on the back of another draw last week) with Ancelotti getting sent off to the stands for lobbing a water bottle towards the ref.

In the summer, PSG signed Marco Verrati from Pescara for 11 million euros, last night was only his second top league game, and he certainly was the stand out, one to watch out for.

I didn't know, I was merely asking as I didn't see any of the game.

But at 0-0 I was hoping for a few misses from the cunt nose.

His collective combined transfer fees is now at 180M Euros, making that the most ever...

Sporting bet, this season he will score more than a selected Liverpool player of your choice,

i reckon he'll easily out score the combined totals of the prolific suarez and the deadly carrol. not sure if he can out gun henderson or downing though.

Last season for example, Carrol and Suarex, 84 combined games for club, 26 goals,

Ibrahimovic scored 35 from 44 games.

I await Robertos reply about Suarez goals for Uruguay last season...