Injuries Etc

Perhaps this thread should be re-titled "Scrappin up the toon"? Just an idea.

My mate, Donald, was a f**king trouble magnet.

Just simple stuff like going in to Burger King for some Chicken Nuggets would inevitably end in a fight in the street outside.

Every f**king Saturday night seemed to end in a fight... and I've still nae idea why 99% of these fights started.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than shouting instructions to each other, we can wear wrong way round baseball caps, and battle rap our way through our opponents in scintillating fashion, like a Kris Kross video, whilst throwing gun shapes with our fingers, giving it big licks all the while with the Detroit street patois.

I'm sure Kelt will keep us right, Queensberry rules is so old school, kids these days like to issue all sorts of hollow threats whilst attempting to look menacing, they seem to thrive on the kind of conflict made famous in the movies, heroic deeds of fechtin by the likes of Jackie Chan, 40 somersaults followed by a karate kick which destroys a skyscraper or two as well as your assailant.

Of course, they fail to appreciate, as ever, the old fashioned ways are the best, hit some c**t square between the eyes, hard, bring blood to their nose, and this tends to nip most of this roaring and shouting in the bud at source, it disna look too cool I grant you, lasting all of a second, so it's unlikely to make the cut of the next Hulk movie, but it's quietly and quickly effective.

Put my hand through a glass panel in a door and sliced my thumb almost in half (lengthwise)

Dropped a clutch cover edge wise my foot and broke my big toe

Tore my ligaments on a trampoline (very painful , leg black and blue from knee to toe)

Shot myself through the foot with a 4 inch nail from a pneumatic nailgun. (not clean through it was sticking out the other side though)