Wimbledon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough draw for Murray at Wimbledon this year! He's in Nadals half!

Route to final:

1R: Gimeno-Traver

2R: Kamke/Kavcic

3R: Cilic

4R: Wawrinkwa

QF: Roddick

SF: Nadal

F: Djokovic/Federer

Couldn't really have been much tougher! :ThumbsDown:

good job he's in the best pre-wimbledon form of his career then!

Tough draw for Murray at Wimbledon this year! He's in Nadals half!

Route to final:

1R: Gimeno-Traver

2R: Kamke/Kavcic

3R: Cilic

4R: Wawrinkwa

QF: Roddick

SF: Nadal

F: Djokovic/Federer

Couldn't really have been much tougher! :ThumbsDown:

f**k sake not Wawrinkwa again, he's a really good player who Andy has struggled against before. For me that is even as tough as Roddick and the top 3 guys.

Starts tomorrow, looking forward to it as you have 2 great players and 2 very good players capable of turning it on in the mens draw, obviously others can provide some shocks but for me Fed, Rafa and Novak are almost untouchable then you have Murray with the weight of the nations hope on his shoulders, should be a fantastic tournament.

Starts tomorrow, looking forward to it as you have 2 great players and 2 very good players capable of turning it on in the mens draw, obviously others can provide some shocks but for me Fed, Rafa and Novak are almost untouchable then you have Murray with the weight of the nations hope on his shoulders, should be a fantastic tournament.

Obviously want Murray to win it but can't see past Nadal unless he picks up an injury during the tournament.

Obviously want Murray to win it but can't see past Nadal unless he picks up an injury during the tournament.

See Nadal has been winning but not been playing like he can, which is rather scary all the same, I think Murray has a great chance this year, clay season he was solid in for a change giving him a decent platform for queens and now Wimbledon, I also think he is more than capable of matching Novaks run if he gets his game to click.

Whats the fanny like in the womens draw?

Not sure if she's playing but Arantxa Rus is outstanding, 20 year old, well worth a look.

See Nadal has been winning but not been playing like he can, which is rather scary all the same, I think Murray has a great chance this year, clay season he was solid in for a change giving him a decent platform for queens and now Wimbledon, I also think he is more than capable of matching Novaks run if he gets his game to click.

Not sure if she's playing but Arantxa Rus is outstanding, 20 year old, well worth a look.

She's nice. Now that's the sort of clunge us guys want to see in the tournament :thumbup1:

Murray cruises through to round 3 whilst Cilic loses so it is Ljubicic in next round and potential opponent for fourth round Wawrinka is put out aswell.

f**king hell :o

Shaping up a lot better for Andy now then, i believed Wawrinka would have been the big banana skin for him too.

f**king hell :o

Shaping up a lot better for Andy now then, i believed Wawrinka would have been the big banana skin for him too.

Wawrinka and Cilic going out is a bit of surprise.... maybe less so Cilic as he's been having a poor season.

Ljubicic is going to be interesting... he has a massive, massive serve. However, typically Murray matches up well with big servers, since he's got such a good return. If Murray serves reasonably well then Ljubicic should be fairly straight forward, as ljubicic doesn't have much else to his game that will hurt Murray. If he doesn't however, we could have an epic on our hands! It won't be a pretty match though, that's for sure... Ljubicic will be trying to crush every shot.

If he can get through against Ljubicic, then it should be Richard Gasquet in the fourth round, before Roddick, who is looking very good right now, in the quarters. Then Nadal.

Wawrinka and Cilic going out is a bit of surprise.... maybe less so Cilic as he's been having a poor season.

Ljubicic is going to be interesting... he has a massive, massive serve. However, typically Murray matches up well with big servers, since he's got such a good return. If Murray serves reasonably well then Ljubicic should be fairly straight forward, as ljubicic doesn't have much else to his game that will hurt Murray. If he doesn't however, we could have an epic on our hands! It won't be a pretty match though, that's for sure... Ljubicic will be trying to crush every shot.

If he can get through against Ljubicic, then it should be Richard Gasquet in the fourth round, before Roddick, who is looking very good right now, in the quarters. Then Nadal.

when's Murray playing his 3rd roon match?