Wimbledon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His mum is a massive difference.

Would you have your mum in your corner being your coach? It's fecking creepy that his mum is 'always' and I mean ALWAYS there. He always looks to her direction for something and she gives the same advice over and over again, 'keep your head up'. Get her to f**k, and you'll see a different Andy Murray because trust me a grown man having his mum there all the time is f**king creepy.

Ok so im not a tennis player, and i tend to agree with you about his mum going to games all the time but maybe he prefers that. Unless your Andy, you dont know whos hes looking at when hes looking into his corner. His coaches are next to her but the TV Camera always persists in looking at her and his gf. Since the early 2nd set, Rafa has been absolutely fantastic dont see how you can argue with that.

Any time Andy has a first serve, how many of you are saying, this will be a fault? Haha.

He served very well in the first set... That 15 - 30 in the 4th game was a massive turning point. Fact is when both Nadal and Murray play there best there is only one winner. Nadal is phenomenal. Rafa said himself in his interview that he played very well, although Murray would say himself that he made too many unforced errors after the first set. Nadal made like 7 in the whole game which is crazy.

As good as Nadal was, Murray could have won that match. His nerve just went after that miss in the second set which showed in the amount of unforced errors he made. An unbelievable 33 to Nadal's 7 at one stage in the fourth set. He was on top before that and just never recovered.

Must be soul destroying for players when shots are always coming back at you no matter what you do. I seen Nadal do this to Federer in the French and he was at it again today. He just seems to be able to get his racket on everything and force players into another shot.

Really thought Andy's determination and safety shots in the 1st set were going to change his fortunes but once he missed that chance to break Nadal in the 2nd he fell apart. But i do agree with you Roberto in regards to his mum, i actually do think she has to stay away from his matches from now on.

Gutting again but US Open next :crossfingers:

Djokovic has gone from strength to strength over the last year, I read that he'd only been beaten once this year too.

Hope he gets his first Wimbledon title today

His 43 game winning streak prior to the French open where he was beaten by Federer was 43 games, 3rd on the all time list behind Lendl (43 games in 1981/2) and Vilas (46 games in 1977).

Facts about Andy Murray's mum: -

1. She looks like she hasn't had sex for well over a decade.

2. She is living vicariously through her Andy.

3. Her persona isn't just unfortunate, it's downright creepy.

The great roberto, philosopher-king of the yoof of today, ambassador for modern finking is right to point out the creepiness of the mother's obsession with the boy.

But I reckon the major creepiness is within her. She is a disgusting specimen of humanity. He's just the unfortunate by-product of his mum's f**kedupness.

Bit of incest going down there for certain, also see the brither, what a f**king geek!

You dinna see Federer's mither screaming manically from the sidelines, nor Djokovic or Nadal, these lads stopped sooking their mither's paps when they were 14.

His only hope is to frogmarch his mither from the stand during a live game and tell her in no uncertain terms watch it on the f**king telly you rabid old muppet.

Bit of incest going down there for certain, also see the brither, what a f**king geek!

You dinna see Federer's mither screaming manically from the sidelines, nor Djokovic or Nadal, these lads stopped sooking their mither's paps when they were 14.

His only hope is to frogmarch his mither from the stand during a live game and tell her in no uncertain terms watch it on the f**king telly you rabid old muppet.

I've always found it strange that he is constantly looking up at his mammy.