Willie Miller Now Head Of Youth Development

aberdeen FC's board is sounding more and more like FIFA, a lucky few all stroking each other's cocks and keeping the power for themselves and not doing much to enhance their credibility.

They've been found out now...... Just a matter of time before the fans vote with their feet and the club goes under or Milne actually put's the club on the market.

Pure and Simple.

Millers a football man and a club legend, thus he deserves recognition for being our most famous captain and one of the best sweepers in the world back in the 80's. Who cares about all the other stuff? I'm just glad we have a legend like Miller, not many clubs can boast the same and I'm sure the re-shuffle will help.

We've moaned for years n years about the standard of youth coming through. Aberdeen are now doing something about it as well as a new ground & facilities. Needless to say we can't keep everyone happy and some folk will still find fault; if you read some of the Man Utd and Arsenal forums they're also moaning about everything and they're supposed to be the finished article or the benchmark for every UK side.

Let's just see how this pans out. I'm just glad after years of neglect that AFC appear to be doing their best to put everything right. Time will tell just how successful a legacy Milne leaves behind.

If Trump get's his new golf course up n running, that & a new football stadium will help draw better players to AFC and in turn more fans.

Old club legends should never have more than an ambassadorial role.

We need new club legends, not a period of humiliating ourselves by hanging onto dewy eyed memories of past success, and paying proponents of that success exorbitant sums for next to no work.

Yes it might be good to have him associated with the club, to pay him a huge salary for a job he is not capable of is madness.

Old club legends should never have more than an ambassadorial role.

We need new club legends, not a period of humiliating ourselves by hanging onto dewy eyed memories of past success, and paying proponents of that success exorbitant sums for next to no work.

Yes it might be good to have him associated with the club, to pay him a huge salary for a job he is not capable of is madness.

Based on the assumption we don't really know what his job is all about. Being outsiders we don't see all the stuff going on in the background. I'm not fussed how much Miller get's, as far as I am concerned I think club legends like Miller have earned the right to certain financial privileges.

Would Miller leaving really make us any better?

Based on the assumption we don't really know what his job is all about. Being outsiders we don't see all the stuff going on in the background. I'm not fussed how much Miller get's, as far as I am concerned I think club legends like Miller have earned the right to certain financial privileges.

Nobody earns the right to present remuneration for past glory. If he never got paid enough at the time, that's a separate issue.

There is no room for sentiment at a club multiple millions in debt.

Whatever it is he does do, he chickened out of the Radio Scotland debate, which was difficult to believe from a man of his supposed status at the club.

EDIT - and for a man who worked for Radio Scotland FFS, and gets on well with the panel.

Why? Because he cannot justify himself.

Yes, if his wage was added to the playing budget.

Ever since he shaved his top lip, he's lost his lustre. he's now just a shmo and if i was him i would be ashamed of what i'm doing. AND if he says that aberdeen should move on and stop living on the past, he should then say for that reason i'm leaving because i'm turning into a bit of a joke, tatty bogle.