Two More Signings

My goodness. Just take a look at who we have up front.

We need two strikers. A left winger. A left back.

This.

Big fxcking style.

Probably the worst selection of strikers in AFC history, led by the great white (sh1te) hope super Darren Mackie...a cxnt fa' canna even control a fitba or kick the fxcking thing onywie near straight.

Fxck me.

Maybe I'd have a look at someone like Jim Paterson (not specifically him), who can do a turn at say left back and left midfield.

Or someone in the Aluko mould who can play as a winger or up front.

I'd also make the point that every single summer without fail, different numbers of transfers we're looking at are banded about, and this changes all the time. Given we don't know he specific wages of who we'll be bringing in, or whether we're looking at EPL loans or how much of a contribution their clubs would need, I'll wait and see before getting all in a flap.

Calderwood got slated for signings like that.

6 month deal for any old back-up keeper - who will hopefully be 3rd choice within 2-3 months. Loan will do here and can look at the situation again in January

Pardon me while I don't wet my pants worrying about that.

Left Back would be good - I suspect Brown is waiting for Norwich to make Smith a pay-off offer in August.

Other defensive positions are fine - if you don't like the players, that's a different thing altogether.

Midfield - well covered - apart from width. Brown normally played 1 winger last season - so Pawlett, Clark and hopefully AN Other to compete here.

Attack - new striker required.

We have a lot of versatility in our squad with Foster and Clark in particular. We have a few other players that can also play in a couple of positions as well.

We are still a bit light on the creativity front though.

2-3 signings will be sufficient.

The Gaffer said we can expect two more signings, which is good because I think we need two more signings.

What positions do you think are now priority?

I am aware we lost Smith at left back but between The Captain, Robertson, McArdle and Clark we have the two fullback slots covered.

For me it's an attacking left winger and a striker. Now Aluko could have a change of heart which would be fine by me, but I can't see it as he'll get a gig as a squad player down south. Pawlly will be our right winger this year but we have no-one on the left in the squad.

Mr Brown says he could manage fine with the strikers he's got but that's just another but if psychology to keep our current lots chests out. Not so sure a player that can beat a man is the criteria, for me it's a guy like Dodds, a natural goal poacher.

Ooft - long loong season ahead, especially if Foster gets injured

Brown has already said publicly that one of them will be a back up keeper - the other a striker.

No left back, no left mid.

Poor

unbalanced squad.

Who plays on the left of midfield?

What left footers would that leave in our squad? Langfield, Considine, Robertson and Milsom?