Beckham's Bairn

vanderark14

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing this tool and his moronic reasoning for his bairns names, it was probably because Victoria had major heartburn during pregnancy.

As for seven? What an imbecile. On a par with personalised number plates, and houses named after a combination of your bairns names. Feel as f**k.

Anyone calling their bairn anything other than a normal name is doing them no favours whatsoever. The more normal the better.

What's wrong with James, or Stuart or William or something like that?

Too normal for this freak show? Wouldna create headlines?

Maybe it's just me but i don't get this craze of celebrities coming up with bizzare names for their kids, the worst one for this being Jamie Oliver. Clearly not caring that their kid could be picked on for their stupid name.

They probably won't care, they'll be at private schools and rich...

Jamie Oliver's kids will probably be home-schooled, to ensure suitable dinners...

Knowing this tool and his moronic reasoning for his bairns names, it was probably because Victoria had major heartburn during pregnancy.

As for seven? What an imbecile. On a par with personalised number plates, and houses named after a combination of your bairns names. Feel as f**k.

Anyone calling their bairn anything other than a normal name is doing them no favours whatsoever. The more normal the better.

What's wrong with James, or Stuart or William or something like that?

Too normal for this freak show? Wouldna create headlines?

there seems to be competition between celebs and even regular folk to come with the most ridiculous names possible nowadays

there seems to be competition between celebs and even regular folk to come with the most ridiculous names possible nowadays

There are bairns in my kids class with names like Tyler, Rihanna, Corey, and Mia.

What a height of f**king nonsense.

You might as well just hand them a placard on their first day at school saying 'My parents are thick as f**k'.

There are bairns in my kids class with names like Tyler, Rihanna, Corey, and Mia.

What a height of f**king nonsense.

You might as well just hand them a placard on their first day at school saying 'My parents are thick as f**k'.

I feel sorry for the thing already, even with a decent name it has very little chance of having a good life.

"Dad I like golf and the EPL" You'd probably batter the thing or bore it to death with a pointless rant.

If you frequent some of the towns located along the Buchan coast you will come across some belters of names. But then as far as I'm concerned I think Brandon, which is fairly common now, is a step too far. I'm with Tup on this one. However what grates on me more is parents too scared to go all out and call their kid a ned name so instead they come up with their own spelling e.g. Aimee, Patzi, Aedan, Lora, AAAAGGGGHHHH!

Heard a classic about a teacher reading a register and read out Siobhan as you are supposed to, Shi-von, but the kid responded with no it's Si-o-ban. f**king idiotic parents had thought that was how the name was supposed to be pronounced.

Any name remotely celebrity connected is just wide open to ridicule.

And I agree with mutton, b*stardised (may or may not be an appropriate turn of phrase) spellings of sometimes normal names is just as feel as it gets.

Linzi, or Kerri, or that type of thing. If I was the registrar, I'd say either spell it right, or f**koff.