New Goalie On Trial

"Craig Brown recently confirmed that he would be looking at some more goalkeepers this week as he finalises his squad for the start of the SPL season in 11 days time.

Alex Wimmer arrived over the weekend and will train with the Dons today. Alex is 20 years old and is from America. The keeper originates from Philadelphia and went to Ohio State. As well as playing for the 'Buckeyes' the keeper has represented the USA at youth level. "

I think we should get some AFC pom-poms for the booboys, in honour of this 'dude', way to go and all that.

2, 4, 6, 8!

Who do we appreciate?

No c**t!

I'm all for the American shouts

"Get in the hole"

"Whoooooo"

"YEAH"

Maybe having a big screen that gives close ups of fans so they can do something zany and whacky for the rest of us. Possibly someone being rejected on the big screen as he proposes to his g/f.

:suicide:

Thank f**k this isn't America!!!!

To be fair the Yanks do have a habit of turning out decent goalkeepers, obviously worth checking out.

That's because they thought football was played in fancy dress, with epaulettes, and ridiculous German helmets.

Before they realised this is what they call soccerball.

So they're ALL f**king goalkeepers, unfortunately, hence their good record in that department.

Get in the endzone!

Awesome!

Jerkoffs!

Shucks!

Howdy fella!

Jeez, this freshman sounds rad, let's hope he does not take a raincheck on the Dons.

The sidewalks outside Pittodrie will be packed out waiting this wiseguy's arrival in his SUV.

Even with young kids in diapers, y'all!

Gee-whizz! I'll be making my way down the expressway, face pressed to the windshield, to catch a glimpse of this jerk, as he chucks his fanny pack in the back of the net, get me a couple of photos on my cellphone for keeps.

ZIP code!

If you look at resident A/Deen Mda grumpy b*stard Caddy Carhandle's post this morning I think you'll find he won the dumb and dumber Yank Sport speak award....

He's a tit, who's obsessed with football management computer games, and bides in his mither's bedroom 24/7, webcamming it up with Merkie, StandFreeEd and Pitch Mick in a never ending 4 player game.

Let's hope this Sherman brings his A-Game to the Dons.

Maybe having a big screen that gives close ups of fans so they can do something zany and whacky for the rest of us. Possibly someone being rejected on the big screen as he proposes to his g/f.

Or a close up of 20st Gertie fae Byron hammin' doon 2 hotdogs and diet coke in her ill fittin' Atlantic Cable shirt, giving Britney 7 Skye a smack for daring to ask for a bug o' boilin's fae the shoppe