New Goalie On Trial

Wondering that aswell with Locos game tomorrow. Looking at Redweb you'd be hard pushed to notice we have a game tonight.

Do we not have less friendlies than usual this season? Especially with Brechin and Vale/Locos going to be for the youngsters. Seems a bit short cpmpared to usual.

Do we not have less friendlies than usual this season? Especially with Brechin and Vale/Locos going to be for the youngsters. Seems a bit short cpmpared to usual.

I'm assuming it's purely down to the earlier start to the season but I'd still have thought there'd be another big-ish game prior to Villareal?

Also, thought there'd be some mention of tonight's squad on Redweb, unless it's purely the 19's?

Aye but brown saying that he will shake things up again for next two games.

Starting to wonder when our first X1 is going to actually play together for the first time :thumbup1:

Not exactly got enough players to change much i would think over the 2 days. Most will have to play in both games.

According to Redweb now the U19s are in Portugal so will have to be first team tonight and tomorrow!!

Funded by Leonardo Da Vinci, thought he was deid... :tumbleweed:

Maybe slightly off topic, possibly belonging the adidas thread, but looking through the article on the 19's, the photos at the bottom showed a couple of players wearing essentially a black version of the new home kit. Wonder if that's the new away or a third kit?

Maybe slightly off topic, possibly belonging the adidas thread, but looking through the article on the 19's, the photos at the bottom showed a couple of players wearing essentially a black version of the new home kit. Wonder if that's the new away or a third kit?

Just had a look at this photo and as I scrolled over it, it came up with a caption saying Goalkeeper union or something?

So maybe away keeper top...

Just had a look at this photo and as I scrolled over it, it came up with a caption saying Goalkeeper union or something?

So maybe away keeper top...

That would explain Jim Phimister being in the photo then, you're right it'll be the 'keeper top. As you were everyone, sorry about that!

I believe this boy may be a decent keeper - got a lot of friends at OSU, and they follow the Buckeyes, both American Football and Football, and tell me he's pretty good.

Was there last year. Capacity of the American Football stadium for college football is something like 105'000, sold out every game. Great support.