Aberdeen V Deveronvale

Wow, we finally won a friendly- a rare event :P Agree that its good for Pawlett that he scored, gives him a confidence boost hopefully after also hitting the net against Gladbach. I'm not sure about Arnason but we shouldn't sign him if he only plays well today, as its only against Deveronvale.

either is fine for me if he is fully fit and injury free. we had high hopes for him but seems to be made of soft stuff and is injured far too often

Yeah he seem lightweight; like I said, if they can beef the lad up, give him the muscles n strength to take the knocks he'll be a good player. Some young lads like Fyvie have above average testosterone levels, like Rooney as well. They have natural bulk. These lads tend to last the whole season better, especially when the bigger/older guys hit em hard. I was similar to Rooney/Fyvie when I was younger physique wise and the only serious injury I got was a broken ankle n leg when I turned to quickly on an artificial surface. I was 30 though before that happened. Prior to that I can't ever remember missing a game, so I was either fortunate or had the physique to handle years of footy. Helped of course because I warmed up more than most folk and did not flinch out on tackles.

Hopefully Pawlett's physique will improve now Knox is training them.

Counts for f**kall min

The result does matter, even more so against weaker opposition. The performance is most important, that's a given. It helps confidence and will definately help Considine/Pawlett's confidence.

Losing to any highland league side is not acceptable at all.

The result does matter, even more so against weaker opposition. The performance is most important, that's a given. It helps confidence and will definately help Considine/Pawlett's confidence.

Losing to any highland league side is not acceptable at all.

:)

Jacko min, if you read most of my posts since Saturday you'd see I'd argued with most, defending my results definitely matter corner.