Stevie Smith - Aluko

I reckon that Aluko is definitely off down south, but have a sneaky feeling that Smith will be back.

As someone said previously, I just cant see him being in Norwich's 25 man squad. So he'll either be on loan or sold. Hopefully to us if an agreement can be made.

The sooner we get shot of Aluko the better as far as i'm concerned.

As for Smith, if Norwich agree to sell him to us for nowt we might just get him.

The sooner we get shot of Aluko the better as far as i'm concerned.

As for Smith, if Norwich agree to sell him to us for nowt we might just get him.

I find it funny that nobody gets on Smith's back for being a former Rangers player yet some fans get all pissy about Foster having a loan spell with the huns. Silly imo :hysterical:

To be fair, for the most, we don't care he has played for Rangers. It's because he's pish

Mostly this.

With a couple of people who just seem to be clueless.

Lets forget about Aluko coming back. He's very unlikely to and doesn't want to be here by all accounts.

Smith I would really like to see come back because we don't have anyone decent in that position and I he was pretty good. Personally I'm not looking forward to a season without fullbacks so really hoping we get a couple in.

Plenty of time to do so but has Brown been given the money to get more players?

In his 96 games back at club (after turning us down to go to Blackpool before greetin and wanting to leave) you can count on 1 hand the games he has shown the potential he showed in his loan spell here. Would need 10 hands to count games he was complete passenger.

Have to agree with this.

We all know he has talent. That's not even in question.

But really, we also all know that he just doesn't do it enough.

He just canna be bothered.

If potential clubs are aware of this attitude problem, then I'd say he'll struggle like fxck to have somebody come up with the compo required to get his signature.

Given the circumstances, I'd no have hime back.

Maybe if he's in limbo, we could offer him 500 quid a week.

Maybe that would get him to sort his head oot, sulky twat.

Assuming we'd be able to do this, as he didn't sign the offer we had on the table at the time, and his original contract has expired.

I'd certainly not have him back here on a decent wage.

Fxck that.

Cxnt is not worth it.

Don't want Aluko anywhere near the club ever again. Has talent, terrible attitude, lazy, drifts in and out of games far too easily. In short, a passenger.

This.

He's had his chance. Let's move on and get someone else in with a better attitude, that actually wants to be here.

Would happily take Smith back but going to be a waiting game with that one.