Mackie Plans To Play For Afc Until He's 60

Am I alone in hoping he manages it?

To do so, he'd need to score at least 15 this season and get a renewed 2 year contract, where he scores 10 and 10.

I'd be pretty pleased if any second striker come wide midfielder (assuming Vernon is the first striker) were to reach those sort of totals.

I'd be even more please were it the Dazzler.

:sheepdance:

Am I alone in hoping he manages it?

To do so, he'd need to score at least 15 this season and get a renewed 2 year contract, where he scores 10 and 10.

I'd be pretty pleased if any second striker come wide midfielder (assuming Vernon is the first striker) were to reach those sort of totals.

I'd be even more please were it the Dazzler.

:sheepdance:

I hope his game midweek is his last ever for Aberdeen and he gets a crap turn out.

No time for the boy at all.

He smokes as well which is a disgrace for a professional (use that term loosely) footballer.

I hope his game midweek is his last ever for Aberdeen and he gets a crap turn out.

No time for the boy at all.

He smokes as well which is a disgrace for a professional (use that term loosely) footballer.

As long as you're putting your hatred for Darren above your love for Aberdeen FC, that's totally fine.

:nutso:

As long as you're putting your hatred for Darren above your love for Aberdeen FC, that's totally fine.

:nutso:

I dinna hate the guy. I just don't buy this crap about his being a loyal player and deserving of a pay day.

Perhaps he'd have bagged a few more goals if he was a model professional and nae a 20 a day type of guy.

Dinna wish ill on the man. His cancer stick habit will take care of that alone.

My love of Aberdeen means I have to hope Darren never plays for us again.

Rock and a hard place Dandy. :thumbup1:

I dinna hate the guy. I just don't buy this crap about his being a loyal player and deserving of a pay day.

Perhaps he'd have bagged a few more goals if he was a model professional and nae a 20 a day type of guy.

Dinna wish ill on the man. His cancer stick habit will take care of that alone.

My love of Aberdeen means I have to hope Darren never plays for us again.

Rock and a hard place Dandy. :thumbup1:

This!

This is exactly it.

FFS, neen o'us that moan aboot his presence in the team do it because we don't like the poor, hopeless b@stard.

Not at all.

It's the fact that he IS there, and has been for SOOOO fxcking long, despite being barely able to play the game.

Fxck sake.

We've had sh1te players before.

Usually they are gone after a couple of seasons though.

This dumpling has been hanging around for over 10 fxcking years.

It's ludicrous.

It hurts to see how low we have sunk.

The boy is like a standard bearer for how utterly bollocks and laughable a side we have become.

Right.

That's my last word on this incompetent gype.

Ever.