New Signings

Can't remember if that was the case, however, at the moment we don't have anything like that sort of quality in our side! Hart, Seve and Barry Nic were enjoying career form, while Anderson and Smith were just a cut above anything we have in our squad these days. I'd say we got third in spite of the likes of Foster, Clark and Mackie who all must have had plenty of game time. It shows how far we have fallen that Foster is now captain and therefore one of the first names on the team sheet!

A bit melodramatic I think.

We've fallen from a little above average in SPL terms to a little below average in SPL terms.

Won't be that hard to get us back up to that level IMO.

think SOTR has it spot on here. the level we along with the rest of the SPL has fallen hugely since we had our team with Anderson as captain. I'd say that team in this current SPL set up would walk 3rd.

What would you do on saturday then in absence of more signings? Clark or osbourne at the back? Or 3-5-2?

Personally would be 4-4-2 every time. Suppose it would have to be Foster on left and Clark on right at the back in that case. Suspect we will go 3-5-2 though with personnel at hand.

What would you do on saturday then in absence of more signings? Clark or osbourne at the back? Or 3-5-2?

As I said earlier. Play foster left back and Clark right back.

Gonzo

Clark mawene armason foster

Pawlett. Fyvie ozbourne milsom

Mackie Vernon

Whats wrong with this? Foster had great season at lb for us.

likewise, think they've shown a bit of ambition this year. wouldn't have minded the Carey boy that they got from Celtic, not a too bad player.

I think they'll be well clear of relegation anyway.

I notice on the Daily Record website (I followed a link, by the way) that ourselves and St Mirren are most people's choice for a surprise season.

I suspect a lot of our backers were Dons fans though.

I think they'll be well clear of relegation anyway.

I notice on the Daily Record website (I followed a link, by ra way) that ourselves and St Mirren are most people's choice for a surprise season.

I suspect a lot of our backers were Dons fans though.

:blahblah1:

:rolleyes:

and they're called bookmarks

:thumbs: