Cricket

Wee trophy? Do u mean the ashes? The wee trophy is an urn that holds the ashes from the first ever test between England and Australia. If size that matters is the only thing u r in to they win a bigger trophy for winning that years series.

I don't understand your last sentence.

I know its the ashes of the wickets, but it still looks pretty pathetic.

Duller than dull in my humble opinion, although the last few innings of a 20/20, when they start smashing it, can get pretty decent.

Aye thats the only trophy on offer in cricket right enough.

Does that mean the world cup in football is pretty sh*t because its far from the largest trophy?

Cricket is a truly awesome game but if your ignorant then dont even attempt to contemplate the game, its not for you. It so subtle,its so variable that your regular imbecile could never even begin to understand the subtle nuances of such a fine sport.

Your average twat thinks that batting is just a case of going out there and swinging a bit of willow in the general direction of the leather. If you adopt this approach then you wouldnt last more than 3 or 4 balls at any level of the game.

Cricket is fantastic.

I love cricket.

Aye thats the only trophy on offer in cricket right enough.

Does that mean the world cup in football is pretty sh*t because its far from the largest trophy?

Cricket is a truly awesome game but if your ignorant then dont even attempt to contemplate the game, its not for you. It so subtle,its so variable that your regular imbecile could never even begin to understand the subtle nuances of such a fine sport.

Your average twat thinks that batting is just a case of going out there and swinging a bit of willow in the general direction of the leather. If you adopt this approach then you wouldnt last more than 3 or 4 balls at any level of the game.

Cricket is fantastic.

I love cricket.

I'm not sure if you could be any more insulting dude. Clearly your superior intellect and ability to detect the subtleties of cricket mask your ability to debate without hitting the insult button.

Peace.

P.S. Its you're, not your.

Nah, Basketball is a good sport, fast pace, moving along, plus at least their stars are made to work(still overpaid mind you)play alot of games per week those lads, plus the draft system, whilst very american gives hope to the smaller teams, as for Grid Iron, utter crap, not a great sport to watch, to stop start. Baseball i cant comment, never watched it.

I don't understand your last sentence.

I know its the ashes of the wickets, but it still looks pretty pathetic.

Duller than dull in my humble opinion, although the last few innings of a 20/20, when they start smashing it, can get pretty decent.

What i ment was u get the ashes itself or a rep if its in Australia (the real 1 is to fragile to travel) if u win the series and u also get a trophy for that years series like the the glass 1 in the pic in the link.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/picturegalleries/6760357/Top-20-sporting-moments-of-the-decade-in-pictures.html?image=10

I never heard the grammar police siren wailing so i apologise for the error Mr Fister.

I never intended any offence on my post though, it is true that people dont understand cricket and all that is involved and im sure you will agree with that. The levels of skill involved in playing a delivery that is heading down at 90 mph that might swing in and pitch away etc etc are incredible. People just think its boring, slow, for poofs and the like. Fantastic sport.

p.s. in your initial post you end a sentence with a question mark, an exclamation mark and yet another question mark. This is a horrendous display of grammar. Just pointing it out like.

Crickets decent, not my favourtie sport but far from least favourite (rugby).

I used to think it was boring as f**k and sh*te until I found out the rules and watched a couple of intl tests.

Folk that think it's boring as f**k and sh*te generally don't know the rules.

Crickets decent, not my favourtie sport but far from least favourite (rugby).

I used to think it was boring as f**k and sh*te until I found out the rules and watched a couple of intl tests.

Folk that think it's boring as f**k and sh*te generally don't know the rules.

Maybe a bit controversial, but most Scottish football fans are not intelligent enough to understand the rules, the positions etc.

Most Scottish football fans struggle to understand the tactical side of football FFS, so they've no chance of understanding cricket.

What is lunch?

All I know is breakfast, dinner, supper and a fly inbetween each.

Well I blame your parents, maybe you were poor and they just missed it out and you never noticed?

I've never had supper in my life, unless you're talking the red pudding variety.

Breakfast, lunch, and denner.

Well I blame your parents, maybe you were poor and they just missed it out and you never noticed?

I've never had supper in my life, unless you're talking the red pudding variety.

Breakfast, lunch, and denner.

Wake up

Breakfast

Fly

DENNER

Fly

Supper

Fly

Go to sleep

Lunch = :wherehasthegaysmileygone?:

Wake up

Breakfast

Fly

DENNER

Fly

Supper

Fly

Go to sleep

Lunch = :wherehasthegaysmileygone?:

You must be a fairmer, straw chewing yokel, total inbred hillbilly.

Supper is bad news.

Peter Tatchell tackled vda at the recent Gay Pride march through the Broch, and he's had to remove it for fear of suffering the same fate as poor old Beanieman, all he did was write a ditty called 'Kill the Battyman' and suddenly he's banned from the UK? :ThumbsDown:

You must be a fairmer, straw chewing yokel, total inbred hillbilly.

Supper is bad news.

Peter Tatchell tackled vda at the recent Gay Pride march through the Broch, and he's had to remove it for fear of suffering the same fate as poor old Beanieman, all he did was write a ditty called 'Kill the Battyman' and suddenly he's banned from the UK? :ThumbsDown:

Of course I am tup...I'm fae Alford! The birthplace of our beloved Angus and the home of the world's finest oatmeal.

Of course I am tup...I'm fae Alford! The birthplace of our beloved Angus and the world's finest oatmeal.

And of course the world famous TheGinger_Lunatic_(from)Alford, do they sell replica GLA toys in the local shop there?

Like Action Man, only with ginger hair.

What is the point in this waste of a day? It's worse than baseball, and have you seen the wee trophy they win?!? Pathetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fIEW8beVDE&feature=related

Love the reaction of the bowler in the vid! Class! No sypathy or concern for the guy getting yin in the face, purely "foxache , should've caught that!"

As for cricket, enjoy watching the game tbh. Like many sports, knowing the rule is key to enjoyment as is understanding the complexities and subtleties involved/

Still nae idea about field positioning masel, mind.