Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

Its probably not grounds for a guilty verdict but I dont like the look of that Mccann woman she reminds me of a cruel vindictive teacher or one of those left wing cunts who surround themselves with "good deeds" so no one suspects they have dogshit for a soul.

Da hink so...

A respectable lady and mother who'd have been a stunner back in the day.

John James has written a blog about Madeline, giving a run down of events and of evidence uncovered. (In the wake of the McCanns losing their appeal against the book written by the former investigator into the case).

I felt sorry for the parents before, but the evidence makes them look like real shady fuckers - especially with some of the company them kept.

Its quite a harrowing read. The final paragraph alludes that Madeline may have been drugged and recalls that a former Portuguese cop previously alleged paedophilia was involved.

https://johnjamessite.com/2017/02/04/where-a-lie-is-held-up-as-the-truth/

John James has written a blog about Madeline, giving a run down of events and of evidence uncovered. (In the wake of the McCanns losing their appeal against the book written by the former investigator into the case).

I felt sorry for the parents before, but the evidence makes them look like real shady fuckers - especially with some of the company them kept.

Its quite a harrowing read. The final paragraph alludes that Madeline may have been drugged and recalls that a former Portuguese cop previously alleged paedophilia was involved.

https://johnjamessite.com/2017/02/04/where-a-lie-is-held-up-as-the-truth/

It honestly wouldn't surprise me tbh. There's just so many things that don't add up, and if they are in fact innocent then fair enough but very strange behaviour from them

• 1 year later...

Poor wee girl. You should watch the extended YouTube investigation documentary around it. FBI body language and speech experts. The lot.

Stinks for 2 main reasons. 1. Nothing adds up. 2. The IMMEDIATE high level government response. Day 1 and high level Downing St officials take over media relations and press.

And STILL finding continues along with media control. Typically an online Daily Mail top story will get over 1,000 comments. When it's this? About 10. Nearly all blocked.

How sad for other parents told it's been a week, couple of coppers had a look, cannae see wee Johnnie. Soz.

Child neglect is child neglect no matter how the media try and cover it up.

I don't believe they did it, but they neglected that fucking child, and have never been taken to task on it. COMPLETELY out of order from start to finish how the media spun it, and are still continuing to do so.

They've got off scotfree and it's absolutely horrendous.

Middle class doctors

If they were a family of Docker and shop worker who left their kids in the room whilst out on the piss.

The same media who has campaigned for them would have torn them limb from limb.

What about the neighbour of the girl who went missing in Bristol.

Totally innocent.

Life destroyed.

Hey that was a disgrace. He looked odd. He was hung drawn and quartered by the press. That was fucking disgraceful.

He got a big payout in the end didn't he?

There was a case a few years ago of a Thai nurse putting insulin into drips and it killed a few folk. The dibble thought they cracked it and threw a completely innocent nurse in jail for months. She didn't get a penny IIRC and career was ruined - that shit sticks

Absolutely incorrect.

If you or I left our kids in a car, or a hotel room to go do something - do you seriously believe that we wouldn't have been taken to task for child neglect? Every other fucker seems to, and there's many other cases out there similar to this one but not on the same scale.

Not a single one of them have been given 12 million funding, nor did they receive it easy in the press.

The first question that should have been asked after the search finished, should have been: 'so why on earth did you neglect your child to go get drunk with friends'?

The other kids are still in their care, and it's absolutely wrong. Any other fucker like you and I would have had those kids taken off them, and most certainly not have had an easy ride of it in the press like these pair of fuck donkeys have. They are scum, absolute scum - but the media have not helped matters.

11 years on, yet still no paper talk or pushing to have them done for that crime. Scum as I say.

I wonder if social services have even spoken to them.

They seem to be utterly above the law or accountability.

And I for one object to the continued public funding of the investigation.

Hey that was a disgrace. He looked odd. He was hung drawn and quartered by the press. That was fucking disgraceful.

He got a big payout in the end didn't he?

There was a case a few years ago of a Thai nurse putting insulin into drips and it killed a few folk. The dibble thought they cracked it and threw a completely innocent nurse in jail for months. She didn't get a penny IIRC and career was ruined - that shit sticks

Looked odd, was FOREIGN, quiet etc so must be a wrong un

People who read and fund tabloid newspapers are cunts.

Guest milne_afc

That Denise Bulger gets an easy ride for her failings as a parent.

Left her kid tethered to a post while she shopped the latest discount range at her local high street boutique - kinda destroys the class argument.

I think they are guilty of neglect but don’t think they killed her. One of them would cracked by now, there is a cover up somewhere unless the coppers are as completely as fucking inept as Grampian police.

Boy murdered in Allan street, the garoting on Station Road, Arlene Fraser, all unsolved. Fuck me it’s Aberdeen. Can’t have been too difficult to narrow down 4 or 5 likely candidates who would have been in the area at the time and on the roid club.