Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

on one has even mentioned the baby stealer

That is because 6 years ago all and sundry would have agreed on two things. One, whoever committed the crime is a cunt. Secondly, they'd have had great sympathy for the victim in the crime, Madeline.

Those two facts don't really need debate any further and will not change.

Opinions on the McCanns' actions then and since then will always be a topic for debate, especially when the case is still wide open.

They seem all to happy to have money thrown at libel cases, but don't seem to try and associate themselves with any kind of child safety campaigns. Perhaps no charity wants them by association.

Since the day it happened, they have come across very arrogant and selfish. It has almost become a kind of sport to see who can show the most disdain towards them. There have been some utterings of some feelings of guilt, but they've never come out and said that they thought it wrong that they had left their kids alone, like they had. It is difficult to retain any respect for them.

As for who committed the crime, and potential McCann involvement. Who actually knows? It was perhaps the easy answer for the Portuguese investigators, but a lot of things within the evidence and testimonies have never stacked up and the only witness testimonies appear to have come from the McCann and their friends. I can see why there is a school of thought in this regard, but think the emotive side of such a crime would and lack of pre-planning that would have occurred in it meant they did a pretty fantastic job of covering it up and a body never having been found. Can't see it myself.

Their problem is that they're not likeable.

Horrible nasally upper middle class whiny weegie fuck and not a gold digger as such but a comfort digger, a riskless calculating bitch. The fact that neither face had ever cracked a smile was pre-disappearance.

Leaving young children unattended is unforgivable. Selfish cunts.

Does not excuse the criminal nor reduce the severity of the crime.

sums it up quite nicely RS.

I'm not saying the McCanns were doing the right thing - and certainly not something I would do - but a lot of parents have a more relaxed attitude towards childcare while they are on holiday. Whether this is getting pished while in charge of the kids or letting them run about with other kids unsupervised - it does happen. Yes, they were irresponsible. Did they deserve to have their kid snatched? I don't think anyone can say that is a fair punishment for negligence.

I think the conspiracy theories about their involvement are nonsense. They are a seemingly stable, intelligent looking couple. Anyone who has had kids knows what feeling you have towards them. To say the McCanns murdered or accidentally killed Maddie then disposed of her body is pure fantasy. A twisted story made up, which a bloodthirsty, tabloid loving public have lapped up. Folk that believe that type of shite need to get back to watching Eastenders or whatever other crap fills their lives.

I do think they were negligent, though I think the criminal in this case has yet to be found.

If we are talking pure fantasy then the idea that someone went into the apartment, abducted a kid who then didn't wake up or scream and then walked through a busy holiday resort carrying the kid is verging on fantasy.

If we are talking pure fantasy then the idea that someone went into the apartment, abducted a kid who then didn't wake up or scream and then walked through a busy holiday resort carrying the kid is verging on fantasy.

Have you ever picked up a sleeping child? They very rarely wake up, such is their complete trust in adults.

Bluto pal, I think LGIR has nailed it on this topic, no right thinking parent would have acted as they did.

I know you have kids and would bet my life you'd never have put them in that situation at their ages, I once went to buy a computer from some bloke in Northfield about 14 years ago, I left my daughter in her car seat sleeping for about 2 minutes, I locked the doors but I still regret that to this day, as soon as I was in the house and she was out of sight I was bricking it, I even went to the window and watched the car, she was maybe out of sight for 10 seconds max but I so bricked it I never did it again. Looking back that was irresponsible, to do what they did staggers belief.

For me anyway.

aye min, i do agree.

im just sayin that there; in that country, town and complex; it was probably deemed acceptable to do that. as seen by the group leaving their kids alone ( and no doubt other families too).

i obviously seemed safe.

like leaving your kid with a babysitter seems safe. like driving with your kid in the car seems safe.

to cast aspersions on the couple for their percieved arrogance and selfishness is pretty harsh considering what they have gone through. but thats teh internet for you.

Have you ever picked up a sleeping child? They very rarely wake up, such is their complete trust in adults.

True, similarly though, have you ever heard a 3 year old crying in middle of night and they remember the day after?

Both my kids remember nothing?

Also a 3 year old wakes up crying with brothers also crying, kids bring checked every 30 mins and yet within this time period the kids have not only woke up crying undetected but also got themselves back off to sleep?

There's something that doesn't sit right about this whole section of the story.

The small lies, such as tapas / restaurant, that lead to the big lies, "ok ok...we sold her for a yacht".

Exactly.

You should have been on this enquiry from the start, would have been solved by now.

I've already solved it, the Met will have to pay big money for me to reveal how the crime took place. I'm very much Fred from Scooby Doo - bold, dashing, clever and more importantly riding the tidy redhead.

traditionally tapas was served in bars to help soak up the drink and to keep your stomach happy between lunch and supper. The places that served it were called tapas bars because they were bars that served tapas.

Its pretty simple and straight forward really.

You seem awfully desperate to defend the McCanns, you will be held in contempt of court once the Met have bought my information.

IMO they're involved, I can't think past an accident that's been covered up. The reason I think that is, logically, when you look at the professional abduction method it doesn't make sense. If you were going to the trouble of following the family, and identifying the best time to abduct her, what would be the last part of your plan be? Walk 300 metres through the streets with her allowing the potential of many many more witnesses seeing you? It doesn't add up. You would have a car waiting. The only person who would walk through the streets with her would be someone who was an opportunistic kidnapper or someone who didn't have a car with no other choice. If you were an opportunistic kidnapper how could you see in the apartment with the shutters down? And if you were a professional why wouldn't you have the getaway car ready in the car park with fake plates?

A sniffer dog identified two areas in the apartment where a dead body had laid, one in the lounge behind the sofa and one in the wardrobe of the bedroom. The dog has never failed in more than 200 cases.

I think something's happened in the apartment, with Kate and Gerry initially hiding the body in the wardrobe. Gerry then carries her down towards the beach (due to him not having a car). He's spotted by Mr Smith who later identifies Gerry as the man he saw. Somewhere in these events Kate then apparently notices she's missing but waits 40 minutes to call the police.

They then hire a car 24 days after her disappearance locate the body and then move it to a second grave. The reason I say they moved the body is due to the same sniffer dog that also identified a dead body had been in the boot of the exact hire car the Mccans later hired - after her disappearance. Interestingly, the sniffer dog was let into a multi story car park with multiple vehicles and identified the exact car.

Personally, I think the crimewatch show was done purely to identify the man carrying the child, ultimately, to rule out someone innocent or to confirm it was Gerry. The combination of the two E-fits even looked like Gerry.

IMO they're involved, I can't think past an accident that's been covered up. The reason I think that is, logically, when you look at the professional abduction method it doesn't make sense. If you were going to the trouble of following the family, and identifying the best time to abduct her, what would be the last part of your plan be? Walk 300 metres through the streets with her allowing the potential of many many more witnesses seeing you? It doesn't add up. You would have a car waiting. The only person who would walk through the streets with her would be someone who was an opportunistic kidnapper or someone who didn't have a car with no other choice. If you were an opportunistic kidnapper how could you see in the apartment with the shutters down? And if you were a professional why wouldn't you have the getaway car ready in the car park with fake plates?

A sniffer dog identified two areas in the apartment where a dead body had laid, one in the lounge behind the sofa and one in the wardrobe of the bedroom. The dog has never failed in more than 200 cases.

I think something's happened in the apartment, with Kate and Gerry initially hiding the body in the wardrobe. Gerry then carries her down towards the beach (due to him not having a car). He's spotted by Mr Smith who later identifies Gerry as the man he saw. Somewhere in these events Kate then apparently notices she's missing but waits 40 minutes to call the police.

They then hire a car 24 days after her disappearance locate the body and then move it to a second grave. The reason I say they moved the body is due to the same sniffer dog that also identified a dead body had been in the boot of the exact hire car the Mccans later hired - after her disappearance. Interestingly, the sniffer dog was let into a multi story car park with multiple vehicles and identified the exact car.

Personally, I think the crimewatch show was done purely to identify the man carrying the child, ultimately, to rule out someone innocent or to confirm it was Gerry. The combination of the two E-fits even looked like Gerry.

They will both be very well represented by their expensive lawyers. If any of the above had been questioned, their lawyers will have found a way around it. for example "the dna in the car came from a teddy" aye right...

its all too much for me. I'm very sorry about the girl whatever happened to her, but the parents do my nut. frikkin doctors? on holiday leaving unattended children? its like stupdity x 100.

and as for the 'alleged' abduction now being reported as 'fact' its just all gone too far. How many children have gone missing in the last 6 years? none? Just Madeleine?

the e-fit looks like Gerry anyway.

Before my wee man was born I'd often forget to lock our door at night, didn't bother me at all. Now I double check the doors locked before I go to my bed. This is in ABZ, surrounded by neighbours I trust in a quiet enough area. Could never comprehend heading out at night abroad and leaving him unlocked in an apartment whilst I'm out dining with the only folk I actually know on the island.

I've read that Gerry McCann is a freemason and during the initial press conferences they were choreographed specifically to let other masons know who he was and that he needed help. Maybe Boof can confirm?

Was the apartment door unlocked? if so then it is clearly negligence and they should be punished for it. "oh but they have been punished by the loss of their daughter...". That's like being let off from killing someone while drunk driving because "the death will be with them forever". Guilt isn't a punishment...it's merely a by product of fucking up.

Before my wee man was born I'd often forget to lock our door at night, didn't bother me at all. Now I double check the doors locked before I go to my bed. This is in ABZ, surrounded by neighbours I trust in a quiet enough area. Could never comprehend heading out at night abroad and leaving him unlocked in an apartment whilst I'm out dining with the only folk I actually know on the island.

I've read that Gerry McCann is a freemason and during the initial press conferences they were choreographed specifically to let other masons know who he was and that he needed help. Maybe Boof can confirm?

I would say a weegie with a name like Gerry McCann is probably a catholic and highly likely to be a mason ?

Did you mean to say unlikely there?

Catholic church supposedly frowns upon it. Still a papal bull in force on the subject.

I'd suggest it's more conspiracy crap.

That's something the weegie hun mentality had promoted. The reality is that all religions are apparently welcome into the masons. A tim I worked with was into it and said there were plenty others as well.

There's another conspiracy theory doing the rounds about the dad being on a 'list'.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2