Would you want t?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Relegation?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the f**k would want relegation? never heard so much s*it in my life. if we were to (and unless drastic action is taken we might this season) get relegated i don't think there would be anyway back. the club would just slowly die on it's arse.

would anyone else want it? would give us an opportunity to start all over again...

This is a ridiculous thread. To even contemplate the thought of relegation as a beneficial event is just total lunacy.

It has not and should never happen to Aberdeen Football club. Being never relegated might be the only claim to fame we might have in the future.

This is a ridiculous thread. To even contemplate the thought of relegation as a beneficial event is just total lunacy.

It has not and should never happen to Aberdeen Football club. Being never relegated might be the only claim to fame we might have in the future.

WOW.

i'd rather win the Alba cup than settle for something as ridiculous as that.

Exactly.

One of our few remaining claims.

:crossfingers: we can keep that for many years to come.

First all seater stadium (uk) :thumbs: the dug oot :thumbs:

We'll always have that, we're ok

I have heard the Hibs argument and I am quite certain that Wiggy would be disappointed that he would lose his seat at the top table of football but it would be a disaster -we're in debt and I think we would be, as said above, Dundee Mk II. So I voted no.

Now of the poll had asked do I think we'll get relegated - well after watching that lot in red yesterday who could not score in a brothel I fear the answer is yes.

Relegation would be the death of Aberdeen.

Anyway, its nonsense talk.

It wont ever happen anyway, another long season of mediocrity beckons but we wont even be within 15points of relegation this season.

Not even the slightest possibility of relegation is on the horizon.

The chances of Aberdeen being relegated are as likely as James McFadden signing for Aberdeen.

Having said that - there are some retards,imbeciles,mongols and people of less than spastic levels of intelligence who think he might consider signing for Aberdeen. The chances are as close to zero as can be mathematically possible.

Cant happen, wont happen.

We're the kind of side that would seriously struggle to cope with relegation if results against lower league sides are anything to go by, especially as we're skint. Going down could well be the ruin of AFC forever. No way I'd ever want us to go down, it's the one bit of pride we have left that McGhee never took from us.

who the f**k would want relegation? never heard so much s*it in my life. if we were to (and unless drastic action is taken we might this season) get relegated i don't think there would be anyway back. the club would just slowly die on it's arse.

I don't believe that the club would 'Die' if we were relegated.

Hibs managed it, Hearts managed it (for years), and United managed it... and they've all come back and overtaken us, and put trophies in their cabinets to boot.

I don't believe that the club would 'Die' if we were relegated.

Hibs managed it, Hearts managed it (for years), and United managed it... and they've all come back and overtaken us, and put trophies in their cabinets to boot.

The financial climate was a wee bit different then than it is today though.

The financial climate was a wee bit different then than it is today though.

Again, right across the board.

We're operating in an environment where the clubs are all economically destitute.... not just us.

We'd be by far the biggest club in the 1st, with by far the biggest budget, with by far the largest income.

Even AFC couldn't f**k that up...