Incest

Big Man

I really wonder about society at times. They were *both* adults... and ok, society says it's wrong, so they committed a crime. Both of them. As adults.

So why the hell is this:

Butler (HIM) was jailed for 10 months and Yates (HER), 26, was given a 26-week suspended term, at Birmingham Crown Court.

Why? There's no minor involved here. Both adults with the same charge and totally wacky different sentences.

While the act is quite rightly regarded as being disgusting, why the hell is anyone getting sent to jail for it. Tax money being used to pay for the incarceration for some one having consensual sex with someone else.

I think because it was the 2nd time.

It's not something you want happening in society and quite rightly deemed illegal behaviour. They had effectively been previously warned with a 4 month suspended sentence.

Its f**king sick and while they didn't harm anyone it's still against the law. He was given a slap on the wrist the first time and he didn't learn, maybe 10 months in the jail will make sure there's not a 3rd. Why she got a suspended sentence and he got prison I don't understand.

Its f**king sick and while they didn't harm anyone it's still against the law. He was given a slap on the wrist the first time and he didn't learn, maybe 10 months in the jail will make sure there's not a 3rd. Why she got a suspended sentence and he got prison I don't understand.

They should move to Banff, Macduff or Turriff as going by the locals who live there, incest is perfectly legal and commonplace. :sherlock:

the locals who live there

I'm not sure where else the locals who live there would or could live.

Say they moved to Glasgow for instance (may God have mercy on their souls), which is almost as bad as shagging your own daughter.

They wouldna be locals then would they?

It appears you may have been subject to some interbreeding in your own clan going by the kinks in your train of thought.

Those in glass houses etc.

I'm not sure where else the locals who live there would or could live.

Say they moved to Glasgow for instance (may God have mercy on their souls), which is almost as bad as shagging your own daughter.

They wouldna be locals then would they?

It appears you may have been subject to some interbreeding in your own clan going by the kinks in your train of thought.

Those in glass houses etc.

Not at all. The locals who don't live there will have moved to Glasgow or other god forsaken places.

Locals are people born and bred in that area.

Moving away from said area makes doesn't make you a local in your new area. You're a white settler in your new area and the locals there won't speak to you.

Have another week off posting to sort yersel oot again. :moonie:

anyone that lives north of the bridge of don has serious problems, most likely resorted to buggery and incest long ago, and is now a lost cause.

they could probably lock up all or moray the entire highlands and good portion of grampian on similar grounds to this devaint weirdo.

anyone that lives north of the bridge of don has serious problems, most likely resorted to buggery and incest long ago, and is now a lost cause.

they could probably lock up all or moray the entire highlands and good portion of grampian on similar grounds to this devaint weirdo.

You from up that way? You come across that you most definetly came from 'limited stock'.

You from up that way? You come across that you most definetly came from 'limited stock'.

oi, thats below the belt! :hysterical:

you are kidding arent you?

i appreciate the countryside as much as any man, but the chances of me living in some shitehole in the arshole of nowhere are slim to f**k all.

when i grow up i'll live in a historic beautiful town nearby (i.e handful of miles) to a thriving dynamic city, that way i'll get the best of both worlds.

I was there, i had 20 pints and 20 shorts lined up for your arrival but alas a flower bearing gent never arrived.

You'd have noticed me nae bother, i was the 26 stone lost case with the ill fitting jumbo cords and Hi-Tec Squash.

you have hi-tecs too.

this is definitely a sign.

i have hi-tec a.b.c's.

tumblr_loj6njn2sR1qfuohco1_r3_400.jpg

Also, WYOWYN?

I'd have to say yes. She's got that magic combo - thick as f**k no doot, and f**king filthy.

Around the same time fun-loving Yates updated her social networking sites, revealing a string of intimate facts about herself including that her favourite pastime was 'sex, sex, and more sex'.

And five things she said she could not live without were: "Family, Andy, Mobile, Money, Straighteners."

:sherlock:

....her fanny?

Haha, good one Tup!!

I think the woman got off with a lighter sentence because she was the daughter and her father would have exercised power over her when she was younger and clearly when she was as an adult too.

Sick as f**k imo but I don't know if it warrants jail. Community service, restraining orders, psychological help would probably be more beneficial. What will jail do in the long term? Jails need to be kept for violent offenders.

Also a few of you would bang her, obviously being female I think differently, but does the fact she had sex with her dad not repulse you enough not to go near her? Or is a shag a shag?