Incest

Big Man

If they were both up for it and no-one else was involved then I couldn't give a flying f**k if they were caught shoving smoked sausage suppers up each other's arses.

Really doesn't bother me one way or the other.... I can't even bring myself to care if it's f**ked up or not.

Good luck to them..

Also a few of you would bang her, obviously being female I think differently, but does the fact she had sex with her dad not repulse you enough not to go near her? Or is a shag a shag?

They don't speak for me. I've more respect than to go after sickos like that. Chavvy sickos at that. Then again, some on here may just be talking a good sex life as a means of compensating for lack thereof in the "real" world.

They don't speak for me. I've more respect than to go after sickos like that. Chavvy sickos at that. Then again, some on here may just be talking a good sex life as a means of compensating for lack thereof in the "real" world.

Alternatively the guys saying they widna touch her with a barge pole are double bluffing as they hinna got a ride in them.

:itch-chin:

I wouldn't go after her but I'd rattle it if offered.

Seems a bit of a fairer comment.