English Riots

RUL

Ah, I see the police shot our friend in self defence, geezer. I believe that we should destroy and loot our local area. That sounds like a really smart idea, geezer.

Any excuse by the looks of it.

A community really hurting over the death of a drug dealer, lets get the police, burn buildings, those b*stards at JJB and the body shop are in for it too, loot them.

Scumbags.

According to the papers, he shot at a police officer and the bullet lodged in the police man's radio by his side.

They responded by shooting him.

What's wrong with that? If this is the truth then these rioters are an absolute f**king disgrace.

His girlfriend of 13 years was 'shocked' to hear that her boyfriend had been carrying a gun.

:hysterical:

According to the papers, he shot at a police officer and the bullet lodged in the police man's radio by his side.

What's wrong with that? If this is the truth then these rioters are an absolute f**king disgrace.

His girlfriend of 13 years was 'shocked' to hear that her boyfriend had been carrying a gun.

Ah yes, the version of events from the Met. The Met that was/is in the pocket of the NOTW/tabloid press. Must be true. No way they'd spin a lie to justify their actions.

Meantime, I had to walk for the best part of two hours across north London this morning due to their being no buses running on account of said riots. Scandalous. BRING BACK HANGING!

Ah yes, the version of events from the Met. The Met that was/is in the pocket of the NOTW/tabloid press. Must be true. No way they'd spin a lie to justify their actions.

Meantime, I had to walk for the best part of two hours across north London this morning due to their being no buses running on account of said riots. Scandalous. BRING BACK HANGING!

That's why I also added 'If this is true.." And I stand by what I've said, if I shot an armed cop, I'd be shot at too.

Anyway stand by for days of media coverage of black underclass v racist Met. The Daily Mail will be having a field day.

It's maybe all just a conspiracy to detract from the hacking scandal

:itch-chin:

That's why I also added 'If this is true.." And I stand by what I've said, if I shot an armed cop, I'd be shot at too.

Anyway stand by for days of media coverage of black underclass v racist Met. The Daily Mail will be having a field day.

It's maybe all just a conspiracy to detract from the hacking scandal

:itch-chin:

Are they not racist?

That the coppers bird?

Edit, thought you said 13 year old girlfriend :laughing:

Apparently there is a block on news channels bringing live footage of the rioting??

Anyway on Twitter it looks as though its getting a lot worse. More buildings being burned and looted and the violence has spread to Walthamstow, Wood Green and Brixton.

They often do that, it happened during the brixton riots. They're feirt that broadcasting the riot may ecourage others to join in, or give those inciting the rioters a sense of satisfaction.

_54460383_012612757-1.jpg

These things happen every 30 years or so. It does them good to cut loose once in a while...

I thought that. I'm sitting in my bed and put on Sky News on the laptop to see what was happening whilst I read tweets. It's unbelievable. Some reporter guy just said that it's all quietened down now in Enfield. Yet on Twitter people are constantly posting tweets with pics and videos of fires and looting.

I also noticed that the bbc are unusually quiet about the issue.

I too have turned to twitter. With big brother denying us access to news coverage - thank fu*k we have social media.

Edit:

The police never talk to us, they ignore us, they don't think we're human in this area.

- One of the rioters speculating about the causality of yesterdays trouble

Come to think of it the police have never talked to me either. Riot in the brig o' don anyone?