English Riots

RUL

Nail on the head.

As much as the Daily Mail is a ridiculous paper they have some cracking photos. Please don't read the articles online though. They make your eyes bleed but the pictures are outstanding. :applause:

Good pics, sh*te paper

This one is a beauty. Sorry about size. Can a mod resize it please?

article-2023554-0D58092100000578-48_964x554.jpg

I would definately sling one up that. Anyway back OnT, im getting so sick of this sh*t - i was watchin live footage earlier of about 6 youths smashing up a police car with police inside and they were doin absolutely nothing about it. Enough messin around, a little less martin luther king, a little more rodney king:

rodneyking.jpg

i) Tear Gas

ii) Water Canons

iii) Shotguns discharging rubber bullets

I would definately sling one up that. Anyway back OnT, im getting so sick of this sh*t - i was watchin live footage earlier of about 6 youths smashing up a police car with police inside and they were doin absolutely nothing about it. Enough messin around, a little less martin luther king, a little more rodney king:

rodneyking.jpg

i) Tear Gas

ii) Water Canons

iii) Shotguns discharging rubber bullets

f**k the rubber live ammo

Nail on the head.

As much as the Daily Mail is a ridiculous paper they have some cracking photos. Please don't read the articles online though. They make your eyes bleed but the pictures are outstanding. :applause:

Good pics, sh*te paper

This one is a beauty. Sorry about size. Can a mod resize it please?

article-2023554-0D58092100000578-48_964x554.jpg

At least the cops are reasonable enough and letting the "lady" sit on her borrowed goods, unlike her chum to the right who is sitting on the new Doc Johnson range.

BBC news are reporting that trouble has spread to birmingham now - liverpool next?

The arab spring has reached shores of Queens England.

Go on Gaddafi, be a sport, make a rant of a statement of the UK police forces treatment of the people of Tottenham, and surrounding areas.