English Riots

RUL

Those damn Chelsea fans running riot again.

Yeh the whole thing is probably the brainchild of that Jason Mariner:

gvdvd007.jpg

He's a pwopa geezer, but if he disnae calm doon, stop this madness and get hiself up the apple and pears to his bed the rozzers will probably AVE HIM!

every mug that is caught and charged should have what ever money they have in there and there family's bank acounts cleaned out to pay towards the damage they have caused ( there all minks so they probaly dont have money)

agree 100% what others are saying, its time to bring in the army to get some sort of order back in place,

think the police station bit is just hearsay, but i wotk in the EC2 area of London, just off Great Eastern Street and the amount of police sirens going off is unbelievable. its been almost constant all night. have told my drivers to pull away from any area where they are not sure of there personal safety, strangely Clapham, Balham areas were the ones they wouldnt go to and these are affluent areas of London where you wouldnt expect this kind of crap

What a bunch of idiots these "people" are.

The stupidity is astounding they are jist shiitting on their own doorstep.

The fact they are looting Specsavers and barbers shops (WTF?) shows how indiscriminate and insane it is.

Can ye imagine, D'Shawn wanting tae get his 'fro did today, so he can look sick on Sky News later on, only to realize he burnt down Desmond's last night?

Time to bring the army in, no feckin about, and make some of these looters fall down some stairs in the good old fashioned way

A lot of them kids with no sense of responsibility yet but it does seem to have been organised the way it has spread thro' Hackney , Lewisham , Peckham , Croydon.

Hopeless , pointless and heartbreaking , the causes are economic as well as racial.....and urban - when a lot of people are having to live within a small footprint of space.

Makes you glad you live in relatively sparsley populated N.E.Scotland.

thought the home secretarys comments were a joke. 'policing by consent' and 'using our local communities to help'. how out of touch. the local communities have been ransacked and set alight. hit them hard is the only way to deal with these little bast**ds. if that means water cannon, rubber bullets, mauling with dogs or live ammunition then so be it. there is surely a responsibility to protect normal folk which is just being utterly failed.

thought the home secretarys comments were a joke. 'policing by consent' and 'using our local communities to help'. how out of touch. the local communities have been ransacked and set alight. hit them hard is the only way to deal with these little bast**ds. if that means water cannon, rubber bullets, mauling with dogs or live ammunition then so be it. there is surely a responsibility to protect normal folk which is just being utterly failed.

Eh hate thon phrase "local community". Makes me want tae pan in some windows and acquire a flatscreen :angry2:

On Today with John Humphries?

She's not for having the army involved anyway. Department of Defence not being represented at Cobra. Stupid boot :banghead:

Grow a set David Cameron, get the army ripped in to these mindless animals. Wrecking and looting their own towns is totally unacceptable, the police are a set of spineless fools, if this kind of $hit happened in Afghanistan or Iraq they would be getting stuck in all guns blazing, but when it comes to protecting our own country we have no control. GET A f**kING GRIP

if it happened in Northern Ireland the plastic bullets and water cannons would be out and the rioters sent packing with force. why not in London???? they are setting places on fire and I'm surprised nobody has died.

What a bunch of idiots these "people" are.

The stupidity is astounding they are jist shiitting on their own doorstep.

The fact they are looting Specsavers and barbers shops (WTF?) shows how indiscriminate and insane it is.

Can ye imagine, D'Shawn wanting tae get his 'fro did today, so he can look sick on Sky News later on, only to realize he burnt down Desmond's last night?

Time to bring the army in, no feckin about, and make some of these looters fall down some stairs in the good old fashioned way

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

if it happened in Northern Ireland the plastic bullets and water cannons would be out and the rioters sent packing with force. why not in London???? they are setting places on fire and I'm surprised nobody has died.

it's coz they're black innit.

Personally I'd send in CO19, just tell them its a bunch of Islamic terrorists/Brazilians and they'll soon sort it oot.

I was watching some of this on Sky News last night, was pretty disgusted with what I saw and it wasnt the riots themselves that disgusted me...

Reporter opened by claiming it was "almost ideal weather conditions for a riot". He then interviewed 2 banker/city slicker types in the middle of the 'riot' who had been walking round observing it for a full 3 hours and were describing it like they had just taken their kid to the zoo for a day trip.

It was Jeremy Kyle meets the news, middle class/upper middle class watching the yobs and describing the 'action' while neds run amok smashing the sh*t out of everything. 100 years ago we had freak shows that travelled the country entertaining the well to do with their monstrosities, now we have Sky News, Jeremy Kyle, The Scheme and suchlike providing the same sort of service just under a different guise.

Personally I'd send in CO19, just tell them its a bunch of Islamic terrorists/Brazilians and they'll soon sort it oot.

I was watching some of this on Sky News last night, was pretty disgusted with what I saw and it wasnt the riots themselves that disgusted me...

Reporter opened by claiming it was "almost ideal weather conditions for a riot". He then interviewed 2 banker/city slicker types in the middle of the 'riot' who had been walking round observing it for a full 3 hours and were describing it like they had just taken their kid to the zoo for a day trip.

It was Jeremy Kyle meets the news, middle class/upper middle class watching the yobs and describing the 'action' while neds run amok smashing the sh*t out of everything. 100 years ago we had freak shows that travelled the country entertaining the well to do with their monstrosities, now we have Sky News, Jeremy Kyle, The Scheme and suchlike providing the same sort of service just under a different guise.

Was this Tarquin to the right ?

article-2023554-0D5B075100000578-793_964x1240.jpg