Theo Snelders

Going to them leaves a bad taste, but I prefer to forget about that. What we'd give for a player of that calibre now.

To be fair I reckon we've got a sh*t hot man between the sticks at the moment. :thumbs:

I kind of wish in a perverse sort of way he hadn't saved that penalty fae Rogan and had instead took his own one then saved from Bonner.

Now that would have been a belter. I'm sure I read once he reckons the only way he saved it was because he knew he was up next. :laughing:

Aitken got rid of him , cxnt

No - the board got rid of him when trying to sell all players when looked like club was getting relegated agreeing deal with Rangers then trying to back out of agreement after Aitken somehow kept us up. Dennis Miller the main culprit i seem to recall?

No - the board got rid of him when trying to sell all players when looked like club was getting relegated agreeing deal with Rangers then trying to back out of agreement after Aitken somehow kept us up. Dennis Miller the main culprit i seem to recall?

However, I distinctly remember Theo being not exactly apprehensive about the switch to the hun.

See I don't get this.

Foster goes on a years loan to the hun, which he probably had little say in and fans vilify him

Theo forms gentlemans agreements with the board that he can leave if Rangers want him, when we knock back the bid he walks out Pittodrie an hour before a game, sulks the entire season until he's granted a move for far less than he was worth, think it was 100k we got in the end, to become backup to Andy Goram, and he's a legend.

Theo is the one of the best keepers we've had and along with Paul Mason was my first 'favorite' player along with Paul Mason, after the 89 final, but his departure leaves a bloody sour taste on his time with us.

How can you compare foster to theo? Fosters sh*t and theo didnt try a leg for the scum

I never suggested Foster was a legend or anywhere close to Theo in terms of ability stature or what he did for the club.

And he never got the chance to try a leg for the scum because he chose to be a bench warmer at Ibrox rather than stay with us.