• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

players are just scared of rangers tops at ibrox... think we'd have lost if we were playing against a team of toddlers in rangers tops!

Exactly everytime we're due to play at Ibrox the same old sh*t about not having won is trotted out!

As if the fact that a team of Alex Miller's, Ebbe Skovdhal's or whoever's got beat should have any f**king bearing on the game!!

The club as a whole needs to start being more positive and stop telling the players that they're beat before a ball is kicked!

Exactly everytime we're due to play at Ibrox the same old sh*t about not having won is trotted out!

I'd be posting it up on the dressing room wall and telling them it was unacceptable and that the Huns were there for the taking. Radio sounds like we played well and just gifted them two goals, frustrating!

:banghead: so fooking frustating :banghead:

coming away with fook all today :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

bloody well sick of it,2nd bottom of the league away to hibs next,could well be bottom by this time in 2wks :deadhorse:

brown better have 1 or 2 aces up his sleeve b4 the windy slams shut on wed

Am sure he said on radio once he has Clark and Folly fit he will have a full squad, no one to come in. :-((

Did he not just say on the radio that he was still looking to strengthen the squad? He was a bit indecisive but that was the overall impression I got.

Well I hope so but from what I took out of the interview was we ain't taking anyone else in. Does he not realise that Chanli will be away for 4 wks in Nov and poss 4 in Jan. I also think we are missing the boat with most of the wingers and LB snapped up already. Folly and Clark won't make any difference to that team out there today.

Thought we were excellent in the second half, passed it about really well in the midfield although felt it died down when Osbourne (who was by far the best player today) was moved to right back. Enough has been said on the two missed chances, I had a feeling we'd regret missing them at the time. Encouraging but as has already been said it could have been very different if we started the 1st half the same way we did in the second. Pawlett coming on for Jack changed things, good few attacks coming down the right side.

Yeah, despite the scoreline, I thought there was a lot of positives to come out of today. The midfield were superb in the 2nd half, Milsom, Arnasson and Fyvie were excellent, but special mention to Osbourne, he gets better with every game. Was unusual to see us being able to bully them in the middle of the park at times, I particularly enjoyed Arnasson swatting Naismith away like a fly, whose frustration led to the wee sh*te getting booked. The most pleasing thing was that in the 2nd half we really gave it a go, and looked like we thought we could get back in it, its rare seeing us playing with conviction there, and we should have levelled it if Vernon had just shot, and the Foster one, jesus, anywhere on target and it was a goal, he was going at pace, but he really should have scored.

I think we should have started with Pawlett, and Mawene continues to be a dissappointment, earlier in the season, my thoughts were keep Arnasson in defence as he's great there, and keep Mawene on the bench, but Arnasson loks good in midfield to, so we're left with playing a liability at the back, also, I don't mind McArdle at centre half, but he's never a full back, if their lad Wylde hadn't had one of the worst performances I've ever seen, we'd have been in bigger trouble as he could slip past him like he wasn't there, fortunately, his shot would then hit the corner flag, or his cross go out for a throw in on the other side.

Frustrating thing is, Rangers were truly sh*te today, their midfield was powder puff, and they looked lethargic and in the 2nd half, very nervy, seemed to me McGregor was time wasting from about the 60th minute.

Chalahi only came on for about the last 20 minutes, I can't say I was encouraged by what I saw, he headered the ball out the park once, and ran it out of play once, but that was about it, hard game to come into when your new though, so bit early to judge.

Pleased to see Osbourne is getting better with every game.

Hopefully will prove some of the doubters wrong over his signing.

Arnason and Ozzy look good.

But please CB, get some creation and someone clinical up top.

And as per CB post match interview. Who gives a f**k about pushing the chairmans patience. Bang on that door and get him to back you a wee bit more!

Thought we were poor in the first half and too defencive aswell as negative, we had alot of the ball but done nothing with it, second half we totally went for it, Vernon and Foster with chances, could have easily had us well in to the game, Rangers were bad worst huns side I have ever seen i would say.

Pleased to see Osbourne is getting better with every game.

Hopefully will prove some of the doubters wrong over his signing.

Arnason and Ozzy look good.

But please CB, get some creation and someone clinical up top.

And as per CB post match interview. Who gives a f**k about pushing the chairmans patience. Bang on that door and get him to back you a wee bit more!

I think the biggest revelation in the post match interview is that CB has a computer!!! Wonder if it's actually his or his great grandsons and he just stands over his shoulder peering in wonder.

If it wasn't for mcardle, we could have at least got a draw. vernon might have been a bit cheekier and fell when mcgregor went down. pawlett was good until they worked out he cuts inside, shame because broadfoot is slow. a bit more drive and positive play and for a while there they couldn't handle us. we need a striker so vernon can get some 6 yarders.

it looks like it will come, but we need goals goals goals. and mcardle needs to do something.