The Beatles

Chrisyboy81

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziku4FlRfb4&feature=related

The Beatles are arite. Need more of their stuff to be honest. None of them close to the playing talent of Mr Tommy Emmanuel up above though. And Ringo's a dick of the highest order!

None of them do of course (although all, even Ringo, were exceptionally talented musicians, plus as a band were greater than the sum of it's parts).

I have seen Tommy Emmanuel live twice though, and he is an utter freak of nature. Blew my head and twice the guitarist of those 'shredders' that metal heads wank over.

I don't actually believe they are under-rated. I once read an article about the beatles where it was argued that because they were so good it was impossible to ever praise them enough and so they were in fact under-rated. I thought it would stimulate debate. PS amazing links Ollie esp the acoustic While my guitar gently weeps.

I once read an article about the beatles where it was argued that because they were so good it was impossible to ever praise them enough and so they were in fact under-rated. I thought it would stimulate debate.

Which just highlights the amount of pish that gets spewed about the Beatles.

I always feel that their music got greater acclaim once they became hairy afghan coat wearing hippies.

The image they adopted put me aff, so I subconciously switched aff of their music at the same time.

Although they didna write all these tunes, some of stuff on their earlier albums was just the bis for me.

Misery

PS I Love You

Baby it's You

Devil in her Heart

If I Fell

Plus a song only deemed good enough to be a B side " This Boy "

I always feel that their music got greater acclaim once they became hairy afghan coat wearing hippies.

The image they adopted put me aff, so I subconciously switched aff of their music at the same time.

Although they didna write all these tunes, some of stuff on their earlier albums was just the bis for me.

Misery

PS I Love You

Baby it's You

Devil in her Heart

If I Fell

Plus a song only deemed good enough to be a B side " This Boy "

Best song ever not to be an "A" Side imo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2N2tymDcFo

:thumbup1: