Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Chateaubriand, bird has mates coming up this weekend. Plus some other cheaper bits and pieces, regular beef. 

That’ll be lovely, ye Ken far he gets his beef from?

A few times I’ve got direct from slaughter house in Grantown on Spey, it really is terrific stuff. 

Buy a strip loin and cut my own steaks. 

1 minute ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

That’ll be lovely, ye Ken far he gets his beef from?

A few times I’ve got direct from slaughter house in Grantown on Spey, it really is terrific stuff. 

Buy a strip loin and cut my own steaks. 

Fit aboot Donald Russell fae Inverurie - do they meet your approval? Had a couple of good orders from them before. 

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aberdeenshire Larder are terrific. Good bbq packs as well in the summer. Can't go wrong.

The owners dad who sadly died was a massive dandy.

The shop at larder keeps changing which is annoying. But great at GPH for chainsaw oil and needing a denner.

Heard through grapevine they are looking for someone to skin roe deer at weekends if anyone is interested. 

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Japs do the best beef, don’t they? 

Depends what you like imo. I bought a very small amount of fairly high grade Japanese Wagyu, was nice but prefer more traditional steak/beef. The wagyu almost felt like eating butter, extremely fatty although nice in small quantities wouldn’t buy again. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Problem is they aren’t very economic cattle, feed to kg of growth is pretty terrible, you won’t see any sizeable herds with them. Ugly brutes too. 
Can’t complain with end product, just won’t make money though.

Your problem is the Cow, feed the human direct and save yourself loads of money.

My fee is 40%

• Thanks 1