Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

29 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fairly obvious what was meant. Whatever is ailing you in your life ( and I suspect I know what it is) please don’t bring it into the hat. Thanks. 

Hahaha you can't help it eh? Adhd brain kicks in when someone says don't respond, so you think okay I won't.... it lasts about a minute in your head before thinking yeah fuck I will respond.

Used to be me that.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to that Brazilian place in Union Square for an early dinner - Estabulo Rodizio Bar & Grill.

Have to admit it was bloody good. Only complaint being you felt a bit rushed the speed they came round with all the different meat and stuff, but overall an excellent experience.

JET will be absolutely kicking himself that he left Aberdeen when he did, and Estabulo will be fucking glad he's no longer around to bankrupt them.

On 7/23/2023 at 2:06 PM, chief_wiggum said:

Got a curry from the Shahbaaz Tandoori last night, very poor, always expect good things from here but they have changed the menu, the Vindaloo recipe is different so tried something else that was meant to be spicy and asked them to heat it up a bit more, bland as fuck but still managed to get a sore belly this morning. Think it's under new management now which might explain a few things, on the plus side free popadoms and dips.... 6 ring stings out of 10

I did used to rate Shahbaaz so I thought I'd give them one more chance on Saturday.

Ordered a Lamb Garam Masala and a Chicken Vindaloo. Just to be on the safe side called them up and asked them to make it extra hot!

Order arrives and the Lamb was as expected and hot(temperature wise), the "vindaloo" had a dad of green liquid and some chilli flakes on top of a beige watery curry that wasn't vindaloo. It was luke warm at best and on the lid was written"g chilli" ..... I suspect the cunts forgot the vindaloo and chucked in a garlic chilli that had been knocking about the place.:sherlock:

Called them and they denied all knowledge, the usual call us direct next time and we will sort something out. But fuck going back there, probably get some of the chefs special sauce for kicking up a fuss. 1 saurons eye arse hole out of 10

Oh and we never got the free popadoms and dips either, the cunts!