Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Madame Mews wins that accolade

It had gone rapidly downhill. I haven't been for a while.

PadThai always gets my nod now.

Infact was planning on going this weekend funnily enough. You done the hot pot yet?

Seriously, the most innocent of comments today and I always seem to think horny thoughts. I need a wank.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

It had gone rapidly downhill. I haven't been for a while.

PadThai always gets my nod now.

Infact was planning on going this weekend funnily enough. You done the hot pot yet?

Seriously, the most innocent of comments today and I always seem to think horny thoughts. I need a wank.

Only been in once, just had the standard menu. Stacey wasna there though!

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

Free food, aye judge it based on that. Fair play like.

Average. Probably a 6.5/10 at best. The wife and kids rated it higher. 

£43 a pop for the set menu was pretty steep. Food was okay, drink was okay, service was slow. 

£298 in total for the bill for four (including a £28 service charge) basically 75 note each. Probably won’t ever go back. 

8 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

£43 a pop for the set menu was pretty steep. Food was okay, drink was okay, service was slow. 

£298 in total for the bill for four (including a £28 service charge) basically 75 note each. Probably won’t ever go back. 

Shit. I went here last night. Food cooked to order. It was decent too. $200 for four inc. a drink each 

https://www.okamirestaurant.com.au/menu/

9 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

£28 service charge?! They’ve had your pants down there, why did you agree to that?! Never heard anything like it!

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

£28 service charge?! They’ve had your pants down there, why did you agree to that?! Never heard anything like it!

It’s pretty much standard in anywhere that doesn’t serve drinks in a paper cup. A fucking liberty.

9 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Try Siam Cottage or Pad Thai next time. Honestly, they are far superior. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...