Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Going to Dingwall on Friday which is my wedding anniversary. Taking the good lady into Aberdeen city centre for lunch on Saturday to make up. Looking for somewhere decent and new. Any recommendations? I seen somewhere new the AFC lads went to last week, but can’t remember it’s name (it may have been Portuguese). 
Had my fill of Indians, Chinese, Thai so none of these. 

7 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Going to Dingwall on Friday which is my wedding anniversary. Taking the good lady into Aberdeen city centre for lunch on Saturday to make up. Looking for somewhere decent and new. Any recommendations? I seen somewhere new the AFC lads went to last week, but can’t remember it’s name (it may have been Portuguese). 

Was probably the Brazilian in union Square  

27 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Revolution de Cuba is good

17 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Was the only few times I’ve been and I’m pretty fussy. Suppose it maybe just depends your kick in who is serving and the chefs who are working.

Seems the 'in' place for Aberdonian 'look at me'zer' cunts to go just now and it's absolutely dreadful.

I've been in a good mood twice when I've went there, only to be put in a complete shitter after stepping through the doors.

I won't make the mistake again.

14 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Cafe Boheme on Windmill Brae is always good.

On 4/11/2023 at 8:54 PM, sheepcrooky said:

Not in the city centre, but the IX Restaurant at the Chester Hotel is very good. 

Ahhh, edit to say that it only does lunch on a Sunday. Sorry.