Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Went to that Turkish Kitchen on Saturday

Looks a bit like Cosmo sorta shit - big soulless food hall.

the food was surprisingly good - had ten starters between us, really enjoyed the Octopus, Halloumi and Prawns.

Drink was expensive - £10 for a rum/ coke. Service was average, not much English speakers.

6/10

Followed it up with a 24 hour cocaine/ ecstasy and speed binge

Eat at the Jutstice mill last night, fish friday, came with a drink, £6.49, haddock chips mushy peas and a tennants, solid 8 out of 10, crispy batter with a squeeze of lemon was devine, the fish with tartar couldn't be faulted. Only docked 2 points due to the ambience, the students who couldn't handle their coke in the table next to me meant I had to bring out the steely glare on more than one occasion.

BTW Best Indian in Aberdeen is/was Ambals, amazing food but sadly I think it may have closed, was shut last night anyway and was always quiet, shame as the food and service was sublime. 

• Upvote 1

Tried the one at the parkway once. Was absolutely shite and never been back.

Shish for me every day of the week.

For town centre ones I canna see past Light of Bengal.

Shish is also fucking ace. Normally get one of each when I return to Bod. 

You must of just been unlucky I reckon. I worked in the Parkway bar for about 3 months, they were dishing me out left overs, staff curries made with any old shite etc 3 times a week and it was all tasty as fuck. 

Shish is also fucking ace. Normally get one of each when I return to Bod.

You must of just been unlucky I reckon. I worked in the Parkway bar for about 3 months, they were dishing me out left overs, staff curries made with any old shite etc 3 times a week and it was all tasty as fuck.

Only takes one bad experience. I'll maybe give it another go.

• 3 weeks later...