minijc

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheese and tomato sauce :angry2:

Mince and tatties and tomato sauce :angry2:

Anyone who adds tomato sauce to things is a second class citizen in my opinion, scum.

This was back when I was a lot younger.

But I agree about tomato sauce nowadays, I've seen people have it with Pizza?.. really? Is the tomato base on it not good enough for them. I've gone off it big time. Sweet Chilli all the way!

Aye. Chips should have salt and vinegar on them.

Tomato sauce eaters are common bastards.

In fact, if I was going out with someone and over dinner discovered they had a love of tomato sauce, they'd be out the door without further ado.

nah, Tomato is perfectly fine with chips.

No need for salt though. No need at all.

Chicken pakora and cheese is my favourite 3AM snack.

Aye. Chips should have salt and vinegar on them.

Tomato sauce eaters are common bastards.

In fact, if I was going out with someone and over dinner discovered they had a love of tomato sauce, they'd be out the door without further ado.

:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical:

thats a big fcukin 'if'.

yep, mayo with chips all the way. but only foreign chips.

british chips should be eaten on their own or at most with fish and tartare sauce.

Peanut butter is superb, energy food, I can easy eat six peanut butter sandwiches in one sitting, the more gravelly the better.

If you are super rough, dry as a nun's cunt, and try eating it, it can nearly kill you, as it sticks like superglue to the back of your already dry throat, and you can gag and choke on your own tongue, so it is lethal in more ways than one.

I have high class munchies these days. always a blue cheese, roquefort or stilton, crackers and some grapes, green and red.

when i'm slumming it, golden grahams or whatever they're called now, or a cereal with those wee clusters of nuts that nestle make. I could eat a box of those on their own.

kelloggs make shite cereal, nestle make the best.

I have high class munchies these days. always a blue cheese, roquefort or stilton, crackers and some grapes, green and red.

when i'm slumming it, golden grahams or whatever they're called now, or a cereal with those wee clusters of nuts that nestle make. I could eat a box of those on their own.

kelloggs make shite cereal, nestle make the best.

Nestle also make sweeties. Their cereal is loaded with sugar. Avoid.

In fact avoid cereal full stop, unless you are a squirrel.

that is a dish over here in kebab shops called a kapsalon.

chips, doner meet, salad and cheese.

grilled.

then garlic and chilli sauce on top.

affa affa tasty at 4am.

Will however be exposed as the shite it is during the day when sober, heavily spiced dead rats and elephants legs, aka doner meat.