Jit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h81uEj3HLQ&feature=feedu

highlight of the fucking day, absolutely hilarious! :hysterical:

what in the name of all thats holy is that!?!?!

why the hell has he met it with his head!?!?!

well it worked, had he gone with his hands then hed have either got a kick off vernon or slid out of the area holding it. this way vernon was totally bemused and bottled out of attempting to get near it. still fucking stupid though....

what in the name of all thats holy is that!?!?!

why the hell has he met it with his head!?!?!

well it worked, had he gone with his hands then hed have either got a kick off vernon or slid out of the area holding it. this way vernon was totally bemused and bottled out of attempting to get near it. still fucking stupid though....

aye like I said in my match summary had vernon went right through that might have got a bit of luck and scored!

For the love of fuck Broon, Considine and McArdle aren't full backs.

It's not even like he doesn't recognise this, he rectified this issue in January when he first arrived FFS but he's decided to revert back despite Clark and Foster at least having the awareness to play there to some degree.

Neither are bad players but neither are full backs.

Other than that, first half was dreadful but second half we looked OK - think it might be a bit of a battle this season cause Hibs looked just as poor as us.

It is alarming that after two transfer windows we are practically back to where we started.

We are playing centre halfs as fullbacks, have no width and no creativity.

It's like having MM back.

my take on the game was we were the better side, looked good going forward but just lacked a cutting edge, clark and fyfve were poor and deserved to be subbed, the mackie sub was weird.

i thought the back 4 were solid, very solid and considering considine was up against sproule he played very well. thpught foster looked a threat all day long, and the midfield 2 of milsom and osbourne were excellent, osbourne was my MOM, he worked his socks off for the whole 90 minutes.

if we can just turn our good play into goals, we will have a decent season.

I just listen to Broon's bbc chat after the game with the fud that is Chic Young.

About 3.15 into interview, Broon say we had strikers there we had wingers on to try & imply we were there to excite the fans (taken in context) but that's bull.

We started with ONE striker & had no 'wingers' at all on until you maybe count the likes of Pawlett who could play the wing.

The guy really thinks we're idiots.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/14875156.stm

I just listen to Broon's bbc chat after the game with the fud that is Chic Young.

About 3.15 into interview, Broon say we had strikers there we had wingers on to try & imply we were there to excite the fans (taken in context) but that's bull.

We started with ONE striker & had no 'wingers' at all on until you maybe count the likes of Pawlett who could play the wing.

The guy really thinks we're idiots.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/14875156.stm

I'd agree f-n-d...

But look at the evidence...Broon is only going on what that cock Milne will have told him

"It's nae a hard job Craigy boy these daft cu*ts in Aberdeen regularly put there hands in ther pooches to the tune of £200,000+ for the shit appartments/hooses my monkeys sling up fer £20,000 max they'll tak ony shite ye want to spout"

....It's a fu*kin joke..........Fatshaft will be along in a minute to defend his de-wigged friend again and again and again