Had A Bad Day

Big Man

Thought we should have a thread for posting bad day stories in.

Anyway, i had a bad day today.

Got new work shoes yesterday (fairly good enes) didn't bother to break them in. I knew i would get blisters, but i took my sock off at lunchtime and:

img00555201109161147.jpg

Now im walking about with a limp looking like i've been arse raped 18 times.

You were talking about bad days and that.

Sure his is worse like.

Hope your foot (and day) gets better mate.

Aye - we all ken people who have cancer. Im not trying to trivialise.

Everything is relative - in the context of my tiny little insignificant life i had a bad day and my foot is fucked.

Im sure there are others out there who have had a much worse time of it today, if so they can post their thoughts in this thread.

Note: All bad day stories are welcome here - right across the spectrum of misery. From i've been diagnosed with necrotising fasciitis and have 24 hours to live, right down to i lost a £1 today.

I don't know anyone at the moment that's fallen under the weather and only managed 50 minutes sunbathing at lunchtime today as we'd a big meeting prior to lunch.

So a good and bad day.

Hopefully a run tonight will make it 2-1 to the good.

I wouldn't like to find out before 6 that someone I know had fallen under the weather.

I find that saying someone has fallen under the weather is a better way of saying that they have cancer. Still just as ill but a touch more palatable.

Might have helped this thread as well.

Nae even the QotS game? Pretty much the worst day of my life.

Which, when I think about it, is pretty lucky.

Go me :thumbup1:

I also got barred for life from a bar that day, having endured a 3am start to make Hampden.

Na, football is an emotional rollercoaster at the time but is quickly forgotten about afterward, as it's not important in the grand scheme of things

Bad day eh, Well as of fucking now, Scottish Hydro are leading the leaderboard in making my blood boil, should probably merge this with the other thread.

A heating engineer (are they really engineers?) arrived to do the annual servicing on my boiler, the boiler that has been working perfect all year, he managed to damage a washer and some other part resulting in boiler being out of commission until Monday at the earliest, no heating or hot water.

I should of known he was inept, he had a striking look-a-likey to Harold Shipman.

Bad day eh, Well as of fucking now, Scottish Hydro are leading the leaderboard in making my blood boil, should probably merge this with the other thread.

A heating engineer (are they really engineers?) arrived to do the annual servicing on my boiler, the boiler that has been working perfect all year, he managed to damage a washer and some other part resulting in boiler being out of commission until Monday at the earliest, no heating or hot water.

I should of known he was inept, he had a striking look-a-likey to Harold Shipman.

Disgrace - i hope you f*ckin rape them for every penny its worth. I'd be tempted to check into a hotel and send them the bill.

I know a mate who has Cancer.

How is cancer relevant to the discussion?

Aye - we all ken people who have cancer. Im not trying to trivialise.

Everything is relative - in the context of my tiny little insignificant life i had a bad day and my foot is fucked.

fuck sake :hysterical:

i was having a shite day till i came in here. genuinely have tears tripping me now. sensational reading

• Downvote 1

Where he lives hot water is a luxury few can afford Big Man so he's blessed in many ways.

Ironic you would say that when your father stays in the same street...

But, I am awaiting a call back from a manager, but as its Friday at 5pm, they will probably all be in a Wetherspoons drinking

EPK min I've had a bastard of a dealing with Hydro recently, cunts!

Changed the meter as mine just stopped working, engineer turned up, said it was to quote 'fucked', replaced it, and somehow managed to wreck my central heating in the process, leaving me without central heating for two weeks!

I've complained in the strongest possible terms, and demanded compensation.