Highlights Are Up

in fairness, fallon looked quite decent from those highlights.

when he was 1st released i thought "we should go for him, hed be decent for us" but i was shocked when he actually came on trial. then 90% of folk immediately panning the guy with only a handful happy when he signed.

based purely on what weve seen there, im optimistic he could be a decent acquisition for us. both he and chalali looked like they could get goals

I said on Saturday how I didn't think he could have done anything for the goals. Perhaps he could have for the first one. He's a porper porker too!!

I thought he looked really slow at the 2nd one also - seemed to take an age to get down to it.

Needs to be getting himself a lot fitter.

Thought the highlights are very generous to Challali, thought he looked terrible throughout the game and its no wonder that brown has gone up and signed Fallon.

Magennis is better than Challali and at least hits the target. Fallon a good signing but a shame we didnt pick him up before Challali and saved ourselves a wage.

Mawene is fucking garbage and has to take the blame for both goals. Said weeks ago that we were really open to anything over the top or in behind mawene and if a bum like me can pick that up than surely every manager in the league has. Would rather have Mcardle instead of him.

We can play all the hard luck stories we like, a point was not good enough. 4 points from Hibs / Killie was a must and we only got two - un-acceptable.

We cant carry off passing games like this off as unlucky. Sooner or later brown has to come out and say its not fucking good enough.

Thought the highlights are very generous to Challali, thought he looked terrible throughout the game and its no wonder that brown has gone up and signed Fallon.

Magennis is better than Challali and at least hits the target. Fallon a good signing but a shame we didnt pick him up before Challali and saved ourselves a wage.

Mawene is fucking garbage and has to take the blame for both goals. Said weeks ago that we were really open to anything over the top or in behind mawene and if a bum like me can pick that up than surely every manager in the league has. Would rather have Mcardle instead of him.

We can play all the hard luck stories we like, a point was not good enough. 4 points from Hibs / Killie was a must and we only got two - un-acceptable.

We cant carry off passing games like this off as unlucky. Sooner or later brown has to come out and say its not fucking good enough.

Every word garbage

So fallon is not a good addition?

Mawene not at fault for the goals? And Most goals we have conceded this season?

2 Points was good enough from Hibs / Killie games?

Challali is better the Magennis?

Fallon does look like a useful player - but your point was made to slag Chalali, not to praise Fallon.

Mawene was not at fault for both goals, no - he was brutally exposed by his midfield for the 2nd and had to make a challenge. Even the first, you could argue he lost his man a little, but it took an excellent curling ball and diving header to exploit it.

1 point from an away game to Hibs is good enough, as is 1 point at home against the team lying 4th in the league once they have been given a 2 goal start.

Chalali is better than Magennis, yes.

So, a concession - not every single word was garbage, just the overall content of the post - you managed to make one valid point, but only by being wrong elsewhere.

Purely an accident on your part

Well taken goal by Consi, Ryan jack for their second goal, deary me the boy is slower than that huns who waits back 5 minutes to get out of ibrox and he's got fucking crutches. Poor defending for both goals, luck for our second goal as Killie were rank there too judging by the highlights.

Oh and how the hell was that a booking for Fallon? Just proves how awful refs are in this league.

Fallon does look like a useful player - but your point was made to slag Chalali, not to praise Fallon.

Mawene was not at fault for both goals, no - he was brutally exposed by his midfield for the 2nd and had to make a challenge. Even the first, you could argue he lost his man a little, but it took an excellent curling ball and diving header to exploit it.

1 point from an away game to Hibs is good enough, as is 1 point at home against the team lying 4th in the league once they have been given a 2 goal start.

Chalali is better than Magennis, yes.So, a concession - not every single word was garbage, just the overall content of the post - you managed to make one valid point, but only by being wrong elsewhere.

Purely an accident on your part

He isnt, hes fucking murder. Like really bad. A panic signing of a below average player.

Still early days but so far the signs not been good.

I'd agree with that, and whilst some people seem to be encouraged with Fallons display, and again, its early days, I thought he looked poor to be honest. We really needed to add a quality striker and instead, it looks like we got one pish one, and one who is average at best to go along with the one average one and 3 pish ones we already have.

I think there are plenty of encouraging signs with this team as a whole, especillay in midfield, the addition of a good striker could really have helped the team to have a good season, and I still can't comprehend how, after so long to identify one, Brown came up with these 2 additions. Heres hoping Fallon proves me wrong, he may well do, I was very dissappointed in Osbourne against St J and St Mirren, and now the guy is doing fantastic.

So fallon is not a good addition?

Mawene not at fault for the goals? And Most goals we have conceded this season?

2 Points was good enough from Hibs / Killie games?

Challali is better the Magennis?

I notice you edited your comments down a bit there Stoney which proves you were just fishing with your other comments cos if you were 100% certain what you said were true then you would have argued all your points in this post.

No??

I'd agree with that, and whilst some people seem to be encouraged with Fallons display, and again, its early days, I thought he looked poor to be honest. We really needed to add a quality striker and instead, it looks like we got one pish one, and one who is average at best to go along with the one average one and 3 pish ones we already have.

I think there are plenty of encouraging signs with this team as a whole, especillay in midfield, the addition of a good striker could really have helped the team to have a good season, and I still can't comprehend how, after so long to identify one, Brown came up with these 2 additions. Heres hoping Fallon proves me wrong, he may well do, I was very dissappointed in Osbourne against St J and St Mirren, and now the guy is doing fantastic.

Maybe he has seen more than the (assuming you have seen every minute both has played on the pitch) 90 or so minutes you have seen of each.

Chalali is an interesting one. Had two reasonable pops at goal and two pretty awful. Looks like he doesn't mind putting himself about but looks like he likes more time on the ball than he is going to get here.

But aye, right enough, he is pish and that is the way it is going to be as he has shown to be that in 90 minutes of football in a new country. For fucks sake...

Maybe he has seen more than the (assuming you have seen every minute both has played on the pitch) 90 or so minutes you have seen of each.

Chalali is an interesting one. Had two reasonable pops at goal and two pretty awful. Looks like he doesn't mind putting himself about but looks like he likes more time on the ball than he is going to get here.

But aye, right enough, he is pish and that is the way it is going to be as he has shown to be that in 90 minutes of football in a new country. For fucks sake...

Brown said he was going to explode onto the scene.

Its been more like a sheepish hello at the door and an uncomfortable silence so far.

Sigh

My point is, from what I've seen, I'm not encouraged, and at this point don't believe either of these guys are what we are looking for, I then went on to say I could be wrong though. I've not written them off, I'm just going by my own judgement on the 70 mins of Chalali and 90 mins of Fallon I've seen.

Sigh

My point is, from what I've seen, I'm not encouraged, and at this point don't believe either of these guys are what we are looking for, I then went on to say I could be wrong though. I've not written them off, I'm just going by my own judgement on the 70 mins of Chalali and 90 mins of Fallon I've seen.

You stated that it looks like we have got one pish striker. That is just ridiculous in my opinion, based on his first 70 minutes of football in a new team in a new country.

You seem to think they aren't what we needed in strikers on the basis of what you have seen? What did we need then? Far too early to cast judgement if it is goals based on the time so far...

To me it just seems some are far too quick to write off new players.

Fair enough you may think they haven't done enough yet, but give them 5-6 games to settle in before bandying about words like "pish".

Most of us with any level of football knowledge can tell straight away if its down to settling in time or footballing ability. :thumbup1:

Fallon has it, very short of game time and fitness but can tell he's going to be a good signing

Was obvious from the first 10 minutes of challali that he was a panic signing and a duff one at that.

Most of us with any level of football knowledge can tell straight away if its down to settling in time or footballing ability. :thumbup1:

Fallon has it, very short of game time and fitness but can tell he's going to be a good signing

Was obvious from the first 10 minutes of challali that he was a panic signing and a duff one at that.

It is obvious that he was a panic signing, yet we sent Paton out on loan afterwards?

Also, you knew he was rubbish within 10 minutes of him being put in during a god-awful game where we were doing little and after he had spent the previous 48 hours travelling around Europe?