Dale Farm

The Boofon

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Some gypo was on the radio complaining that the police were using excessive force, didn't hear her mention the bricks and stones being lobbed at them though.

Saw a guy with a huge wooden plank hitting a policeman with a shield. The gypo got tazered for his troubles. :applause:

I was watching this this morning before work...a reporter was speaking to one of the gypos who was moaning about being hit on the face, saying the police shouldnt be using such force, no need for it etc - she then went on to say if they just came in peacefully this wouldnt happen. The reporter said,"so if the baillifs were to walk in and ask you nicely to leave, you would leave?", the gypo replied "no." ! The reporter pointed out her contradiction, which she had no reply to... idiots.

Who's fault that you are a minority? Yours.

Who's fault that you're thick? Yours.

Who's fault that you're interbreeding? Yours.

Who's fault that you see violence as the key to getting your own way? Yours.

I'd simply issue an ultimatum. Like Slobodan Milosevic would do. Leave by 5pm a week on Friday or you get shot on sight.

End of protest.

There is no winner here whatever the out come.

i actually never thought i'd agree with you razor, but there you have it,

the fact that on the so called "illegal part" there are actually legal structures which means that they have just moved their caravans into these peoples driveways and the land cannot be returned back to greenbelt, so at a cost of 20 million, you can clear 10 houses, which unless they go back every day will soon be occupied and rebuilt and the whole legal process will have to start again,

Crazy :deadhorse:

Disagree. The winners will be the local folk that live next to Dale Farm. The losers will be the gypos and Vanessa Redgrave, not to mention the taxpayer.

I'd pursue the c4nts through the courts for the eviction costs too, then evict them back to Ireland if they failed to cough up.

I agree as I did when I opened the thread.

Both parties in my opinion will come out of this rather tainted.

Travellers coming out tainted through no fault of there own but because of the arseholes doing the protesting.

Interesting to see of the 23 people arrested today how many actually live in Dale Farm.

Disagree. The winners will be the local folk that live next to Dale Farm. The losers will be the gypos and Vanessa Redgrave, not to mention the taxpayer.

I'd pursue the c4nts through the courts for the eviction costs too, then evict them back to Ireland if they failed to cough up.

The local all support the gypos.