Dale Farm

The Boofon

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said the locals "all support the gypos". The guy who's land backs onto Dale Farm doesn't so you were clearly speaking sh1te. Correct me if i'm wrong but I'm sure I have read somewhere that some locals have even set up an anti Dale Farm camp.

Hundreds of folk marching proves fuckall - should we all rush to join a flute band just cos a bunch of c4nts march wearing orange bibs?

You said the locals "all support the gypos". The guy who's land backs onto Dale Farm doesn't so you were clearly speaking sh1te. Correct me if i'm wrong but I'm sure I have read somewhere that some locals have even set up an anti Dale Farm camp.

Hundreds of folk marching proves fuckall - should we all rush to join a flute band just cos a bunch of c4nts march wearing orange bibs?

If your being pedantic about it, for the most part the locals support them.

Obviously some are against it, realease your grip from them straws.

So, without reading eight pages of pish, can someone enlighten me as to the actual situation with this eviction?

From what I understand, these people own the property they're being evicted from?

Why are they being evicted?

The land wasnae zoned for hooses, they bought it under false pretenses, a shock really.

When it comes doon tae it, they're pikey scum, so in with the bulldozers :thumbs:

Kelt :

Travellers own entire site. Travellers have permission to build homes on only half of site. Council undertook eviction process 10,000 years ago because they didn't have said permission and wouldn't seek it / comply with orders to remove.

Entire situation has become, to the "Freedom Brigade", an assault on a vulnerable minority persecuted by the British State. Entire situation has become, to the rest of "us", an example of how hypocritical some people can be when laws that are applied to the entirety of the population - from billionaires down to, well, me - are finally applied to them.

Their entire argument, that they'll be left homeless, is invalid for two reasons : A) They have been offered alternative accommodation and B) They knew full well of their lack of planning permission, but continued to build over the years, installing more and more families, under the belief the law would never be applied to them. We're not talking about an illegal shack, or two - we're talking about years of building work carried out in the full knowledge it was without permission and thus, illegal.

Sorry. Meant to keep that shorter.

Kelt :

Travellers own entire site. Travellers have permission to build homes on only half of site. Council undertook eviction process 10,000 years ago because they didn't have said permission and wouldn't seek it / comply with orders to remove.

Entire situation has become, to the "Freedom Brigade", an assault on a vulnerable minority persecuted by the British State. Entire situation has become, to the rest of "us", an example of how hypocritical some people can be when laws that are applied to the entirety of the population - from billionaires down to, well, me - are finally applied to them.

Their entire argument, that they'll be left homeless, is invalid for two reasons : A) They have been offered alternative accommodation and B) They knew full well of their lack of planning permission, but continued to build over the years, installing more and more families, under the belief the law would never be applied to them. We're not talking about an illegal shack, or two - we're talking about years of building work carried out in the full knowledge it was without permission and thus, illegal.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Kelt :

Maybe just enforce council tax laws on them like the rest of the unvulnerable majority.

If me and a couple of mates bought some land and illegally starting building houses, I can guarantee that there would be NOBODY protesting against the imminent eviction. These protesters are just jumping on the band wagon because they knew it would get publicity. They, the protesters, wouldn't have touched this if it was 20 tax paying "normal" families.

If me and a couple of mates bought some land and illegally starting building houses, I can guarantee that there would be NOBODY protesting against the imminent eviction. These protesters are just jumping on the band wagon because they knew it would get publicity. This wouldn't have touched this if it was 20 tax paying "normal" families.

It's as simple as that, really.

• 7 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-18260633

Three Derbyshire schools were forced to close for the day after travellers moved on to their grounds.

Seven caravans were driven through the school gates and on to the playing fields at 19:30 BST on Tuesday.

Parklands, Harrington and Wilsthorpe schools, which share the same land in Long Eaton, decided to close. About 1,200 pupils were affected.

The police gave the travellers a deadline to leave and they left the premises.

Parklands Nursery and Infants, Harrington Junior and Wilsthorpe Community School, share a main public access road.

'No consideration'Andrew Rose, 39, deputy head teacher at Wilsthorpe, said: "They drove onto the middle of the school playing fields yesterday evening while the gates were open because events were taking place at the schools.

"When I arrived this morning, I saw a police van and car blocking the main drive."

One traveller, who gave his name as John, said their decision to stop there had been prompted by frustration at a lack of permanent traveller sites provided by the county council.

He said: "We're sick of this happening seven days a week. As soon as we leave and go somewhere else, we'll have the same thing again."

Sharon Cully, whose son attends Parklands, said: "I feel so angry towards these travellers entering on to school fields with no consideration for the teachers, staff and children, it's just very upsetting."

Eight students, who are taking an A-level geography exam, were allowed to sit the test as normal.

Fucking disgusting and hun like behaviour - not getting their own way so want to bring down others with the,. Utter scum.

As an aside, do you think this is where Razor has went?

• 1 month later...

Sick of these fuckers moving on to one site, tearing the place up, leaving behind piles and piles of rubbish and then moving on to the next site without a care in the world and leaving law abiding citizens to clear up after them. That's them currently occupying a sizeable chunk of the AECC car park after sneaking through the gates. If I'm not mistaken, you now have to pay during the day to park there but the gypos don't because the law doesn't apply to them and nevermind all the people that want to come and watch Disney on Ice this weekend, they can park somewhere else. The mess they left up in Altens recently was fucking disgraceful. Nothing but trouble.

Sick of these fuckers moving on to one site, tearing the place up, leaving behind piles and piles of rubbish and then moving on to the next site without a care in the world and leaving law abiding citizens to clear up after them. That's them currently occupying a sizeable chunk of the AECC car park after sneaking through the gates. If I'm not mistaken, you now have to pay during the day to park there but the gypos don't because the law doesn't apply to them and nevermind all the people that want to come and watch Disney on Ice this weekend, they can park somewhere else. The mess they left up in Altens recently was fucking disgraceful. Nothing but trouble.

I work up there and jog past every day and what a f4ckin mess they left. All I hear from these c4nts in the paper is that they tidy up when they leave - do they f4ck.

Also p1sses me off that alot of the mess left behind is gardening waste (i.e ripped up shrubs / concrete / paving) who the f4ck pays these c4nts to do their driveways/landscaping? The reason they can offer a cheaper price is cos they pay no taxes ( :lolrangers: ) and employ f4ckin cheap ch1ld labour on their jobs. They'll do a sh1te job anyhoo and threaten anybody that bothers to complain (from what I have heard.)

Fuck these cunts, and idiots that pay them money.

I had a scrap with a gypo a couple of weekends back. Cunt got out his car cos i beeped the horn, so I smacked him. Followed me trying to get me out again for a scrap, started leading him to the pub where my mates were. See him and his cronies are currently parked on the field across from BK at the beach.