Last Time..

Last time you were happy/proud to support Aberdeen or you were happy/proud after a specific game. I cannot really think. Perhaps 1-0 against Rangers in Nov 09 because I thought that was the turning point with McGhee as we did well with only ten men for the final 25 minutes or so.. Evidently a false dawn.

Thoughts?

that was probably the same game for me.

Last time you were happy/proud to support Aberdeen or you were happy/proud after a specific game. I cannot really think. Perhaps 1-0 against Rangers in Nov 09 because I thought that was the turning point with McGhee as we did well with only ten men for the final 25 minutes or so.. Evidently a false dawn.

Thoughts?

This is even more staggering because you have been to soon many games since then, you super fan you.

Last time i was happy? Pft no real idea if I'm honest.

Funnily enough I canna hear these typed words appearing on my screen, you must have an affa fancy computer, and you must earn tons of money.

You should get yourself an expensive timepiece and some antique furniture.

You got the meaning you pedantic cunt.

Antique furniture and my watch both have something in common.

They are not expensive. :banghead:

last game of the season against hibs when we won to qualify for europe

last time we had a proper manager in charge

Please tell us more, who was our manager then?

Oh, I've just 'looked it up on Wikipedia' to quote his bungling successor, anither weegie mouthpiece, that makes three of you, and it appears it was JIMMY CALDERWOOD!

What are your thoughts on him?

Again a total false dawn. If I remember we were destroyed 3-0 by Broon's Muthuwell side 3 days later. Jim O'Brien tearing Davide Grassi a new een.

Same here, last time for me. Thought that was us getting our act together because we annihilated Hearts that night and looked decent and thought we had finally turned the corner. But alas we did not

The last few games that I was truly happy at / with would be

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee (in the cup final)

Aberdeen 4 - 0 Copenhagen

Dnipro 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Rangers (2008 - qualified for Europe)

Aberdeen 2- 1 Hibs (2009 - qualified for Europe)

Each one meant something, each one was a "must win" which we came out and did the fans proud. When was the last time we won a game that "meant" something?