Away Top

Got the away top in August for my birthday and after wearing it a few times and giving it a few washes in the machine the sponsor is starting to peel off, anyone else having this problem?

It's a shame as it's a braw top, shall be sending it back though!

Corners of the letters on the sponsor are starting to peel away on my top too. Think it must be because of the type of material the shirt's made from means the letters don't stick to it very well.

If I go on holiday, which thankfully I don't, but hypothetically speaking, if I did, the last thing I'd wear would be a football strip, being as it is a garment which will immediately mark you down as a moron, and probably see you physically attacked and then truncheoned by the cops for complaining.

If I go on holiday, which thankfully I don't, but hypothetically speaking, if I did, the last thing I'd wear would be a football strip, being as it is a garment which will immediately mark you down as a moron, and probably see you physically attacked and then truncheoned by the cops for complaining.

you need a holiday, that is pretty clear.

Christ, that's two posts in a row I've agreed with you tuppence

eh? you go on holiday and get battered from police for being a moron and wearing a football top?

You have it arse about tit min.

You wear a football top first. Then folk think you're a neanderthal. Then you get attacked, by other knuckledraggers. Then the foreign coppers see this blood spattered moron in a UK football top complaining of being attacked. They think, quite right too, and lay on you with the truncheons.

You have it arse about tit min.

You wear a football top first. Then folk think you're a neanderthal. Then you get attacked, by other knuckledraggers. Then the foreign coppers see this blood spattered moron in a UK football top complaining of being attacked. They think, quite right too, and lay on you with the truncheons.

never been thought of as a neanderthal abroad, never been attacked by a knuckledragger abroad, never been splattered in blood abroad, never been layed onto with a truncheon by a foreign copper. :dontknow:

did however sing the northern lights in the karaoke at the highlander bar in ibiza wearing my dons top in front of a baying mob of hun pricks all sick after being beaten that day. got a standing ovasion from a few dons fans tucked away over to my right and also some other random drinkers at the bar.

never been thought of as a neanderthal abroad, never been attacked by a knuckledragger abroad, never been splattered in blood abroad, never been layed onto with a truncheon by a foreign copper. :dontknow: did however sing the northern lights in the karaoke at the highlander bar in ibiza wearing my dons top in front of a baying mob of hun pricks all sick after being beaten that day. got a standing ovasion from a few dons fans tucked away over to my right and also some other random drinkers at the bar.

Sarajevo must have got whole lot nicer than the one i visited in years gone by

is the away top similar sizing to the home one?

did the club not put out a thing saying it was actually a size smaller than the corresponding home ones or something ridiculous like that?

got both of the tops and the away one is a much better, comfy fit.

as for it peeling, mine isn't showing any sign yet. if it were to peel though I would be fucked, nae idea where my receipt is.

Got the away top in August for my birthday and after wearing it a few times and giving it a few washes in the machine the sponsor is starting to peel off, anyone else having this problem?

It's a shame as it's a braw top, shall be sending it back though!

It was designed by the sponsers, the more Aberdeen get beat, the quicker their name on the front is disappearing.

True Story.

better as in what...looser?

i hate how the sizing isnt the same on all tops, esepcially the same brand

i got an xl in the Real Madrid top because the L dons top on me is a bit tight, but the Real ones like a frickin tent

The Dons ones will be made in the sweatiest of sweat shops in Thailand/China...where the little children are not given proper instruction and an L is the smallest acceptable sizing to save on material...

When will these guys stop taking us for granted and giving us decent product for our hard earned...Cu*ts!!