Best Jock Player In The Last 20 Years

After a heated discussion tonight with a god few horrible hun cunts they drew the conclusion that Barry fucking Ferguson was the best player Scotland produced in the last 20 years. I told them they are fucking tits who know fuck all aboot fitba. Which leads to the question who is your best player to pull on a Scotland strip in the last 20 year that played in the SPL?

After a heated discussion tonight with a god few horrible hun cunts they drew the conclusion that Barry fucking Ferguson was the best player Scotland produced in the last 20 years. I told them they are fucking tits who know fuck all aboot fitba. Which leads to the question who is your best player to pull on a Scotland strip in the last 20 year that played in the SPL?

That's an easy one. Eoin Jess..

I am waiting for my food being ready in the oven. I want nothing more than to be out of this thread and into a heatry meal...

Less than 10 mins to go. !

My thread nae good enough for you? Insert suitable ironic statement fae me emoticon here.

Been a while since i've done pished posting. I've missed it.

That's an easy one. Eoin Jess..

I'm not so sure.

He may have been the best Scottish player to play in the SPL, but he's not the best Scotland player to play in the SPLin the time period - I don't really remember him doing much for Scotland.

Collins is a good shout - Gary McAllister played for Motherwell in the early 80's, so almost 30 years ago - does he count?

If not, it has to be Brian O'Neill.

John Collins is a v. good shout.

What about Duncan Ferguson? Only played a handful of times but.....

ffs Barry Ferguson isn't even the best Scottish Rangers player to play for Scotland in the last 20 years. He was garbage, vastly overrated. I'd think any real Rangers fan would have seen enough if him to know that.

Dunc was the first name that I thought of, lots of potential and despite a good club career I think he could have been a lot more.

Gary Mac, Collins and Lambert alwatys have fond memories for me from the last time Scotland were decent.

When Gordon first came on the scene I thought we might have a special keeper, but I don't think its quite going that way for him recently.

Eoin Jess was twice the player Ferguson could ever hope to be.

I agree a direct comparison is a bit complicated but in their postions each were better players if that makes sense. Ferguson is pretty good midfielder but that's all. McCoist was a phenomenal goal scorer and on his day Goram was a phenomenal keeper, I don't think you'd ever put Ferguson in the phenomenal bracket.

I think in the interest of fairness I must add that being huns they are inherently cunts and therefore any skill they possess is instantly rendered null and void.