Best Jock Player In The Last 20 Years

Paul Lambert is the best player Scotland produced in the last 20 years, by some distance.

Agreed, though I'd dispute 'by some distance' as it's a close-run thing between him and Collins.

The last time I saw Lambert play was against Germany in a 1-1 Euro qualifier draw at Hampden. He was given the job of man-marking Ballack that day, and honestly if Ballack touched the ball more than four times that day, he was lucky. And Lambert didn't do it by kicking lumps out of him, he simply played right over the top of him. An outstanding player, who should have been capped many, many more times than he was and probably got overlookd because he made his move to Timothy relatively late in his career. :banghead:

Jess is just wishful thinking on our part. Lambert and Collins are way out in front, with Craig Gordon for me behind them in third.

Agreed, though I'd dispute 'by some distance' as it's a close-run thing between him and Collins.

The last time I saw Lambert play was against Germany in a 1-1 Euro qualifier draw at Hampden. He was given the job of man-marking Ballack that day, and honestly if Ballack touched the ball more than four times that day, he was lucky. And Lambert didn't do it by kicking lumps out of him, he simply played right over the top of him. An outstanding player, who should have been capped many, many more times than he was and probably got overlookd because he made his move to Timothy relatively late in his career. :banghead:

Jess is just wishful thinking on our part. Lambert and Collins are way out in front, with Craig Gordon for me behind them in third.

He played that holding role for Dortmund with class, Collins was a very good player, but just lacked that bit of pace.