Torry's A Mad Place

Ke1t

Load of shite you are speaking, you actually know nothing and are clearly on the wind up. Plenty of young families moving in this area, know of 10 in the last 6 month or so, plus some other families that are not that young either, some cracking houses too, one that was sold for almost a million about 6 years ago.

Yes and probably into council houses. What street was the house that sold for nearly a million on in Torry?

Yes and probably into council houses. What street was the house that sold for nearly a million on in Torry?

Nope, bought houses, plenty of houses being sold in Torry right now and alot of redevelopment going on too.

That house is on Balnagask road, a few big houses there all worth quite alot of money, also a house near the shops at the top that has a full size ballroom underneath it.

Nope, bought houses, plenty of houses being sold in Torry right now and alot of redevelopment going on too.

That house is on Balnagask road, a few big houses there all worth quite alot of money, also a house near the shops at the top that has a full size ballroom underneath it.

Avg. house price paid:

Not atall, this house is on it's own, got a pool in it, double garage, about 8 bedrooms in it I think and a ballroom below it, it was sold a fair few years ago now as i remember it in the homes section of the EE, according to my mum it was nearer 500k but still that is near a million.

So it wasnt sold for near a million at all. Thanks for that. :thumbup1:

So it wasnt sold for near a million at all. Thanks for that. :thumbup1:

Depends on your definition of near, it could have went for 501k therefore it would have been nearer a million.

At the end of the day, i know more about torry than you and I've also met more people from afc chat than you have, therefore I am sound and better than you.

Depends on your definition of near, it could have went for 501k therefore it would have been nearer a million.

At the end of the day, i know more about torry than you and I've also met more people from afc chat than you have, therefore I am sound and better than you.

Have you fuck. You know i have met more.

Anyway, Torry... don't remember it being as run down as it is now.

Dogshit everywhere, Pitbulls in abundance, gangs of feral kids, driving down Victoria Road there were overgrown front gardens that had clearly never seen a lawnmower, and plenty mad looking people that looked to be real 'characters'.

I get the impression that people from Torry really dig having dogshite all over their pavements.

Portlethen, on the other hand, looked just as sterile, boring, featureless and empty of places of entertainment as I remember it.

Didnae see any mad people in Portlethen, but then the streets of Portlethen were always empty of people. They do seem to take care of their lawns there, though.

• Downvote 1

Great first post. :thumbs:

Are you planning on visiting Banff by any chance? If you think Torry is bad you're gonna love that utter dump.

Even the name sounds bad. Banff. It's a depressing sound you make when you say it.

Are you nae from Buckie? And you're calling Banff a shit hole!! :hysterical:

Anyway Torry's alright, got more than it's fair share of mentalists but I'd rather stay there than Logie, Sandelands, Bridge of Don, Middlefield and Tillydrone.

I own a flat on Menzies road, cracking view of the city centre from the living room window, rent the place out, nae problem getting tenants for it so some folk must nae mind living there.

I reckon up until Walker Road Torry is actually nae bad, plenty nice houses and the rat cellar is a cracking boozer. Wudne fancy living in 'upper' Torry mind, I worked a few shifts at the Mace on Balnagask Road in my youth, spent most the time following dodgers about the shop trying to nab packets of bacon and jars o coffee.

Are you nae from Buckie? And you're calling Banff a shit hole!! :hysterical:

Anyway Torry's alright, got more than it's fair share of mentalists but I'd rather stay there than Logie, Sandelands, Bridge of Don, Middlefield and Tillydrone.

No I'm nae fae Buckie.

Banff is a shithole. Low Street is practically crumbling to the ground for starters.

An abortion of a town.

Have you fuck. You know i have met more.

No you have not, loads of people come looking for me, realising how much of a valued member i am and are usually up for a chat, you on the other hand are just some sad boy that takes the site too seriously and try to go on fishing trips all the time.

No you have not, loads of people come looking for me, realising how much of a valued member i am and are usually up for a chat, you on the other hand are just some sad boy that takes the site too seriously and try to go on fishing trips all the time.

This has got to be one of the saddest examples of one-upmanship it has ever been my misfortune to witness.

• Upvote 1