Wife is down visiting from aberdeen. Just ordered a chinese:

Dry shredded chicken chow mein

Sweet and sour chicken

Egg fried rice

Spring Rolls

Chips

Prawn Crackers

Banana Fritters

What does everyone usually order? And where do you usually get it from when you're in the great city of Aberdeen?

Sweet and sour chicken

Egg fried rice

Spring Rolls

Chips

Prawn Crackers

Banana Fritters

What does everyone usually order? And where do you usually get it from when your in the deen?

You what?!

Sweet and sour chicken

Egg fried rice

Spring Rolls

Chips

Prawn Crackers

Banana Fritters

What does everyone usually order? And where do you usually get it from when your in the deen?

Where? :dontknow:

Not at all.

I'm picking up on the fact you referred to Aberdeen as "the deen". I do not like that.

I don't particularly like it either if im honest, but every c@nt in Edinburgh seems to do it, so i guess its a bad habbit i've picked up.

What should i cry it?

:dontknow:

I don't particularly like it either if im honest, but every c@nt in Edinburgh seems to do it, so i guess its a bad habbit i've picked up.

What should i cry it?

:dontknow:

Aye you're right, everybody down here seems to refer to Aberdeen as that. I just tend to ignore them and ask where on earth "the deen" is. Nobody refers to Glasgow as "the gow", Edinburgh as "the burgh" or Dundee as "the dee" for that matter, so I can't quite understand why people call Aberdeen "the deen".

A real pet hate of mine.

Good place doon Menzies Road name of the May Yee (used to be called the Rong Shu Lin). Starters is usually salt and pepper chicken wings, mains is either satay beef, pork wi ginger and spring onion, or chicken in black bean sauce, wi egg fried rice. I used to love special chow mein but to be bloody honest, I find it's usually affa bland. Anyone tried a fish dish fae a chinky, and by fish I dinna mean prawns.

Fuck, to drift off slightly the price of an Indian out there is fucking disgusting!

Mother India - Kristiansand, meal for 2 plus 1 drink each 105 sheet. Thank fuck for expenses.

Tourist :hysterical:

There's a dodgy wee Indian restaurant doon by Bryggen here that is the best Indian ootside of the UK. £13 for the main course and £4.50 for a beer. A bargain in this country :thumbup1:

Edit: He opened a restaurant on the same street as the original restaurant and it had a fire on the opening night and has been shut doon since :itch-chin: