Usernames

Big Man

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine in future your grandson might be known as 'Thirdrockfromtheson' on internet forums.

:hysterical:

Tup min you are on fire today!

Anyway, I joined this site when I came back from Olomouc and there was this woman there who we nicknamed MDAL. And the name stuck.

In no way, shape or form am I MDAL. I know I'm 32 and I dress conservatively.

:hysterical:

Tup min you are on fire today!

Anyway, I joined this site when I came back from Olomouc and there was this woman there who we nicknamed MDAL. And the name stuck.

In no way, shape or form am I MDAL. I know I'm 32 and I dress conservatively.

Joined - 14 January 2011.

Christ, did you walk back?

When NicNac started up the forum i realised he had that username and Jaws had his so i decided it would be a laugh to keep the Bond Villain theme going so i chose OddJob which was lucky as he's my favourite villain anyway. Otherwise i'd have probably been boring and used my name and date of birth or something as my username

Username threads and avatar threads now eh?

What's next - Sports Presenters World Cup?

:suicide:

Its a good thing - so newcomers to the forum get to ken everybody and the story behind them....

''We're all pals here...'' :rolleyes:

Since bigman joined the forum there has been an increase in this sort of thread.

Its a good thing - so newcomers to the forum get to ken everybody and the story behind them....

Is that a complaint son?

I like to post whats on my mind. Sometimes whats on my mind can be a lot less than pc... after returning to work in this god forsaken country, full of snoops, snitches and fucks that cant help themselves but stick their faces in your business I thought some anonymity would be more than useful. Was watching Monty Python when resigning up after the site stutter and the rest, as they say, is spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamtity spam spamtity spaaaam

When NicNac started up the forum i realised he had that username and Jaws had his so i decided it would be a laugh to keep the Bond Villain theme going so i chose OddJob which was lucky as he's my favourite villain anyway. Otherwise i'd have probably been boring and used my name and date of birth or something as my username

Well min erm eh ... :poster_oops:

I use to be a businessman but unfortunately I was made redundant so decided to move to London town to showcase my stand-up. the stand-up didn't go to well so I decided to do odd jobs for my friend who owned a club, and ended up getting myself in hot water which involved a car bomb. So it made sense to call myself Geoff Tipps.